ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

quick question fellow collectors what do you guys think of a nike dunk tiff high trade for 5lab3 straight up? yes...no...fair..not fair thanks fellas

Didn't know where else to post but I'm in Wilmington for business for over a month. I saw there's some quite a few shops for kicks including some Villas. Walked into one in Newcastle, DE and the girl said they're having a "Refresh" May 2nd 9am and handed me some flyers. She mentioned a 20% off sale the whole store as well, except on the concord lows. Look at the flyer for what'll be up for restock. It's FCFS. Some retro jordans including 5Lab3, Fear IV, Laneys etc..

^^^Good lookin.....I take it that those sales are just for that Villa since it is a new location

Last edited:
Yeah those "refresh" sales are when Villa holds back some of their release stock, so when they open a store they can sell the held back goods and pass it off as an official restock. Villa is crooked, Ubiq is crooked and KicksUSA is crooked, but at least KicksUSA we consumers have a small chance of winning raffle ticket releases.

Visiting Philly in late december and of course I gotta get some cheesesteaks. I've been hearing Jim's, Ishkabibles, Pat's, and Geno's are the spots to go to, but I'd like to hear yall opinions and input. Thanks in advance :pimp:

Visiting Philly in late december and of course I gotta get some cheesesteaks. I've been hearing Jim's, Ishkabibles, Pat's, and Geno's are the spots to go to, but I'd like to hear yall opinions and input. Thanks in advance :pimp:
I wouldn't go to Pat's or Geno's :lol:. But if you really wanna go to either of them, I'd pick Geno's. They're right across the street from each other so I guess you can make your choice when you get there :lol:. Same thing with Jim's and Ishkabibbles, right across the street from each other (I WOULD recommend both of those though). Some other lowkey spots that you don't hear about often are John's Roast Pork, Steve's Prince of Steaks, and Dalessandro's, but you probably won't be in the parts of the city where they're located (although John's is relatively close to Pat's/Geno's).

Jim's is my favorite. They have the smallest sandwiches out of all of the spots I mentioned, but the way they chop the meat is great and other spots just don't do it like them. Pat's and Geno's just throw slabs of meat on their sandwiches without any chop at all. Pat's are fatty as hell too, I usually stay far away from them :lol:. John's is definitely my second go-to. I actually only live a few blocks away so I have to control myself sometimes when I get a craving :lol:. Gotta get there early though since they close at 3. They also don't have Whiz.

Some people will debate this, but you gotta go with Whiz when choosing your cheese. I personally get both Whiz and American on my steaks from Jim's. American on the bottom, Whiz on top :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go to Pat's or Geno's :lol:. But if you really wanna go to either of them, I'd pick Geno's. They're right across the street from each other so I guess you can make your choice when you get there :lol:. Same thing with Jim's and Ishkabibbles, right across the street from each other (I WOULD recommend both of those though). Some other lowkey spots that you don't hear about often are John's Roast Pork, Steve's Prince of Steaks, and Dalessandro's, but you probably won't be in the parts of the city where they're located (although John's is relatively close to Pat's/Geno's).

Jim's is my favorite. They have the smallest sandwiches out of all of the spots I mentioned, but the way they chop the meat is great and other spots just don't do it like them. Pat's and Geno's just throw slabs of meat on their sandwiches without any chop at all. Pat's are fatty as hell too, I usually stay far away from them :lol:. John's is definitely my second go-to. I actually only live a few blocks away so I have to control myself sometimes when I get a craving :lol:. Gotta get there early though since they close at 3. They also don't have Whiz.

Some people will debate this, but you gotta go with Whiz when choosing your cheese. I personally get both Whiz and American on my steaks from Jim's. American on the bottom, Whiz on top :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Good lookin out, I'll also check out Fat Tuesdays :pimp:

Fat Tuesdays is right down the block from Jim's, great spot. Ask for an "Electric Lemonade" :pimp:.

Jamaican D's is all that. A lot of food for your buck. Also there are plenty of carts around the city.

I should also note that Footlockers don't sell Reebok anymore. Cause I was looking forward to some Questions.

A lot of special things happening at VILLA. Join The Movement!

Feel free to hit me up should any of you guys have any issues at one of our stores or if you have any general feedback.

BTW a long time member is now running all things media for the company :wink: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom