ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

I work on Broad/Walnut and I live in Delco. We should do a group text for sneaker releases, meets, etc. DM me your number if anyone is interested and if we get more than like 5 people we'll do it. You better be on some iPhone **** though. You Android users really ruin the group text party!

I work on Broad/Walnut and I live in Delco. We should do a group text for sneaker releases, meets, etc. DM me your number if anyone is interested and if we get more than like 5 people we'll do it. You better be on some iPhone **** though. You Android users really ruin the group text party!

I'm down for bar meet ups and some sports. Saving up, so no sneaker cops right now. Unfortunately, I am team Android.

Down for this

Any members want to do me a favor from philly please pm me. I need a pair of boots for the wifey's bday from cole hann on walnut and they won't ship.

Was anyone else at Ubiq today for the releases? I walked out with 3 pairs, they really looked out for the local guys.

PHILLY!

I'm going in two weeks for a few days and need advice on food/history of city/dope bars etc!

Old City has the history (Declaration of indepIndepen, liberty Bell, architecture)

Fishtown has the bars, nightlife.
Including Barcade (Bar + retro arcade games) , Frankford Hall and Garage.

Look into these places before arriving.

Bless.

Old City has the history (Declaration of indepIndepen, liberty Bell, architecture)

Fishtown has the bars, nightlife.
Including Barcade (Bar + retro arcade games) , Frankford Hall and Garage.

Look into these places before arriving.

Bless.
Awesome thank you sir. Fishtown sounds like where I will be for the nightlife.

Awesome thank you sir. Fishtown sounds like where I will be for the nightlife.
The first phase of the “Rail Park” opened up too. Might be a cool spot to snap some pics and chill. Off of Callowhill and 11th I think. If you like Mexican food there is a spot called El Purepecha within that same hood.

The first phase of the “Rail Park” opened up too. Might be a cool spot to snap some pics and chill. Off of Callowhill and 11th I think. If you like Mexican food there is a spot called El Purepecha within that same hood.
Copy. I'm actually about to go to Frankford Hall anywhere else you recommend?

Copy. I'm actually about to go to Frankford Hall anywhere else you recommend?
Not sure how long you’ll be in the city for but some other cool spots in fishtown would be evil genius brewery on front st(if you’re into the whole beer scene), la Colombe for coffee(I believe the spot in fishtown is the OG location), and cheu noodles for ramen. Fishtown is also a dope area to take a stroll and check out the local street art during the day. I think there is this place called the international that is supposed to be pretty cool too. Johnny Brenda’s is another spot to peep.

Oh yea and def check out spruce street harbor if you get a chance. It’s right on the waterfront along the Delaware river. Bok bar is a rooftop hangout on top of an old high school(i’d recommend going during afternoon or late afternoon for a dope view of the city). If you’re trying to get a cheesesteak my fav spots are max’s and Dalessandro’s

Oh yea and def check out spruce street harbor if you get a chance. It’s right on the waterfront along the Delaware river. Bok bar is a rooftop hangout on top of an old high school(i’d recommend going during afternoon or late afternoon for a dope view of the city). If you’re trying to get a cheesesteak my fav spots are max’s and Dalessandro’s
All great recommendations. Bok Bar is in my neck of the woods.

Thank you guys for your help. I had a wild night check this out.

So my boy and I we go to frankford hall get two jack and cokes paid for that cool. We sippin talkin and became cool with the bouncer. He put us on to a spot called b side which was more of our scene with the music. So we said ok cool let's grab one more drink here in frankford hall and then we'll make moves. Long story short tell me how some dude saw me ordering drinks and he goes "don't pay for those take this" and hands me a wristband. Bro! I had ****in free drinks all night. I got stupppppid bent. Shoutout to that dude man he did not have to give me that wristband at all.

We ended up just getting non stop drinks and shots thanks to this band and then ended our night at b side.

going to Philly this weekend

stopping at TH brewing in Ardmore on the way...maybe a FTL if I hit a raffle

staying in Fishtown with the agenda of stopping at Monk's Cafe, taking public transit to eastern state penitentary, then hitting up some breweries close to Fishtown

open to food recommendations

not going for shoes but open to recommendations as well...I've been to south street for shoes probably 15 years ago...been to ubiq when they were fairly new, familar w/ Lapstone and Hammer from doing a couple of orders from them

anything noteworthy?

if anyone knows a spot that would have medicine ball trainers 3's and the obsidian Air Max Lights that released early this year (longshot) I may be seeking those out

there's a place in Fishtown called Joseph's Sporting Goods that I went to over 10 years ago that had a lot of decent older stuff (old Air Trainer 3's, Zoom Citizens)...anyone familiar w/ them??

Back
Top Bottom