Almost 3 months in and i gotta say...working at footlocker is awesome.

I made a thread a while back. Y'all remember? I was saying that I got an interview then I made another saying I finally got the job. Mannn...its awesome I still don't know why some of y'all were saying that working there sucks. I get a lot of hours and I'm the top salesman. I'm hoping to get moved up to AM then store manager and eventually becoming district manager(gotta research how much guap they making though)later on in life...but yea. Love this job. Any other employees feel the way I do?

I made a thread a while back. Y'all remember? I was saying that I got an interview then I made another saying I finally got the job. Mannn...its awesome I still don't know why some of y'all were saying that working there sucks. I get a lot of hours and I'm the top salesman. I'm hoping to get moved up to AM then store manager and eventually becoming district manager(gotta research how much guap they making though)later on in life...but yea. Love this job. Any other employees feel the way I do?

What's your job like and how old do you have to be to work there? I really want a job at a footlocker/finishline/niketown but there aren't any close to me and I'm clueless as to what it's like.

I have a bad feeling though that all I'm going to be dealing with is kids who want to try on jordans but never end up having the cash to buy them. Does look fun though.

What's your job like and how old do you have to be to work there? I really want a job at a footlocker/finishline/niketown but there aren't any close to me and I'm clueless as to what it's like.

I have a bad feeling though that all I'm going to be dealing with is kids who want to try on jordans but never end up having the cash to buy them. Does look fun though.

How much is the employee discount? I've been wanting to get a job there for a while now.

How much is the employee discount? I've been wanting to get a job there for a while now.

Originally Posted by scshift

Its cool bro. All u gotta be is 16...I just turned 17. Yea that does happen where the kids just try on *!%! and leave but its not very often plus its still good to let them try stuff on cuz they usually come back with their parents. And honestly bro the job is how you make it. If you work hard and hustle you will get top notch hours and pay. If you slouch and be lazy u'll be stuck with little hours and wack pay. And if you do decide to apply go for the most busiest mall around. I'm in houston and our busiest mall is the galleria(plus they got a house of hoops) but I'm in the 2nd busiest(somewhat) mall. Sbut yea its realy fun being around shoes and u learn a lot of stuff.

Originally Posted by scshift

Its cool bro. All u gotta be is 16...I just turned 17. Yea that does happen where the kids just try on *!%! and leave but its not very often plus its still good to let them try stuff on cuz they usually come back with their parents. And honestly bro the job is how you make it. If you work hard and hustle you will get top notch hours and pay. If you slouch and be lazy u'll be stuck with little hours and wack pay. And if you do decide to apply go for the most busiest mall around. I'm in houston and our busiest mall is the galleria(plus they got a house of hoops) but I'm in the 2nd busiest(somewhat) mall. Sbut yea its realy fun being around shoes and u learn a lot of stuff.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

DM's make good money but you have to put a lot of work in to get to that position. Glad you like the job man and good luck with all the other stuff.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

DM's make good money but you have to put a lot of work in to get to that position. Glad you like the job man and good luck with all the other stuff.

Memorial City Mall? The employees there are some busta browns, next time I'm there Wavez imma %!! you up!

j/p glad to see you like the job

Memorial City Mall? The employees there are some busta browns, next time I'm there Wavez imma %!! you up!

j/p glad to see you like the job

frown.gif
always wanted to work in footlocker.....

i liked the job when i had it back in 06.. i was making minimum wage but i didnt care because i was 16... i was there for four months, then my moms got me a job at starbucks, they paid 2 dollars more perhour so ofcourse i quit footaction.. i just enjoyed being able to wear fly kicks to work

i liked the job when i had it back in 06.. i was making minimum wage but i didnt care because i was 16... i was there for four months, then my moms got me a job at starbucks, they paid 2 dollars more perhour so ofcourse i quit footaction.. i just enjoyed being able to wear fly kicks to work

I think I remember your thread, one dude said "enjoy minimum wage + 1% commission".

Glad you're enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom