Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

You CLAIMED Euro's are living just fine with their limited deoderant options.

I am saying what does living just fine mean?

They can still STINK. This convo is about deoderants, not anything that can out anyone in a position NOT to "love just fibe."

*scratches head* they are not up in arms about the guy/woman/roommate smelling like a stale bag of tube of Pringle’s.

False.
Mainly poor Africans who can’t afford hygienic products like deodorant or toothpaste usually have a stench problem but that can be applied to any other poverty ethnic groups. Especially here in America where certain places here matches a 3rd world country standard of living.
The africans i do work for are middle class ....nice cribs european whips solid jobs (including in the real estate field)& still musty as hell no disrepect

Back in college I had the nastiest roomate in history..
Had a football teammate/roommate that would turn over his socks/drawls and rewear them. Had to walk by his bed in order to get to my side. Flashed on ol boy and he damb near pissed his pants like that **** was normal. He ended up finding another roommate after 4 days of that bs

Had a football teammate/roommate that would turn over his socks/drawls and rewear them. Had to walk by his bed in order to get to my side. Flashed on ol boy and he damb near pissed his pants like that **** was normal. He ended up finding another roommate after 4 days of that bs
Flashed on him? You pulled a gun on dude cause he didn't change his drawls?

Nah, I’m thinking he’s talking about another type of gun
AFDA95DA-6177-41D4-B072-E432A8298EB8.png
62E43F66-28BA-4C96-965D-D07866B3C2D5.png

I don’t understand how people want luxury living and items, but are unclean, stank, putrid, etc.
makes absolutely no sense.

How are you bourgeoisie but STANK???

That’s how it’s always been. When Christopher Columbus and co came over they were bewildered at the fact that the natives/indigenous people bathed many times throughout the day, whereas Columbus and his people back home would bathed themselves in colognes and clothing without even washing.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Eat clean. Be Clean. Shower daily and you won't need deodorant unless you are very active, even with mild perspiration.

.... But best believe if you go grab a big Mac on your lunch break you will smell like a greasy cow.

I wear deodorant maybe 30% or less. But 100% if I'm out in hot weather or running a lot of errands. My job isn't physical so I'm not getting musty in the office just chillin in the AC til I go home... Deodorant is overhyped. Imo

This is my lineup right now. I'm always trying new deodorants. That Guitar Solo is the goat imo. Works ridiculously well for me. Smells awesome and lasts forever and ever.
20190622_061559.jpg

Why do you have to try new deodorant? I've been using the same thing since I was a kid, because I know it works.

asians dont stink tho

Asian dude at my gym must have been excommunicated then

The africans i do work for are middle class ....nice cribs european whips solid jobs (including in the real estate field)& still musty as hell no disrepect

I couldn't be friendly to this African dude I worked with just because I couldn't stand to be around him. He might have been a cool dude, but I wasn't trying to find out, because I'd rather protect my nose.

Not sure what you’re asking? Lol

As someone said in this thread earlier

- Eat healthy, greens, veggies, olive oil, garlic, natural spices
- as people have been echoing for generations “you are what you eat”
- therefore, the natural smell of a human shouldn’t be “rank” or any sense of it, if you’re eating right and drinking plenty of water
- places like Europe, get this. Considering none of any country is third world, they have the means to spend as much as we do on hygiene and they don’t have nearly as many choices
- soap and water, wash your *** your pits and genitals should be the standard, whatever your body does after that shouldn’t be rank if you are living and eating healthy.
- Capitalism (argument for another day) has fueled y’all whole mindset about what is hygienic and what isn’t.
- some of the absolute finest women I’ve come across either didn’t shave or wear excessive hygiene stuff besides a top notch perfume/ fragrance, my BM has been all natural for 5 years and I love her natural odor. She also uses lavender oil as soap, nothing else.

Not sure how to put it, but folks ignant as hell in here.
Stank *** hippies

Most deodorants are toxic. Anti-perspirants are just unnatural. Blocking your body's detoxification system? Lol ok

I'd rather stink than put carcinogens on my body that will absorb into my bloodstream and lodge in my organs.

Eat healthy, drink water, and use an all natural soap like Dr. Bronners. You won't stink nearly as bad as the douche wearing tons of cologne.
nah you musty b.

Homeless dudes smell cause

A. They'll wear the same clothes 5-10 days in a row
B. They get stuck in the rain and their shoes get soaked. (dead animal smell)
C. Dental Bacteria - they only brush their teeth like once a week, and probably floss once a year. Contrary to popular belief, they get bombarded with Food and eat more meals than dudes that actually HAVE jobs...
D. Smeared crap in between Butt checks. Cause they eat such a large volume of Food, inevitably they get diareah which explodes out of their butt. And the public library dont got no Wet Wipes, only 1 ply Toilet Paper.

Dudes fail to realize as long as you shower every other day, you should be good. Excessive showering washes away your PHEROMONES that naturally attract Women in the first place, otherwise you need:

College Degrees/Certifications
Expensive Car
1500 Sq ft home with 96" Curved Ultra HDTV
The newest iPhones and 5G Samsungs with unlimited Talk/Facetime

Meanwhile Lil Ray in the hood smashes your woman on the low

Riding a Bike
Living in a 300 Sq Foot Effiency Apt
With a 20" Flat Screen he got at Sams Club
Sending text messages on an Obama flip phone (cause he used up his 250 monthly mins within the 1st week)

Didn’t I read somewhere that this new gen don’t use fabric softener?

Downy is a must. Keep your clothes smelling fresh. I can low key scratch my clothes and smell my frabric softener.

Back
Top Bottom