Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

A f’n pencil sharpener, though. :lol:

Serious question... were you an only child, breh?

Nah. I have an older sister and younger brother.

No funny sht but some of the attractive women in ghana be smelling musty in summer time too? Ive worked at some africans crib during summer & the ventilation wasnt good so the dudes who stayed here was heavily musty it was 1 lady who looked good ,had on nice clean clothes but i heard from coworker that when she walked by the breeze was beyond rink he said as a woman its no reason for her to be smelling like that ...lol i know africans dont get with the whole deodorant program at all

You’ll smell it more amongst men than women but women can stink too. They have more areas than man that need attention if you know what I mean. It’s all based on the person however. Your ethnic background isn’t an excuse too have poor hygiene. I just know when ****** in Africa be musty it’s a whole different level of funk

Homeless dudes smell cause

A. They'll wear the same clothes 5-10 days in a row
B. They get stuck in the rain and their shoes get soaked. (dead animal smell)
C. Dental Bacteria - they only brush their teeth like once a week, and probably floss once a year. Contrary to popular belief, they get bombarded with Food and eat more meals than dudes that actually HAVE jobs...
D. Smeared crap in between Butt checks. Cause they eat such a large volume of Food, inevitably they get diareah which explodes out of their butt. And the public library dont got no Wet Wipes, only 1 ply Toilet Paper.

Dudes fail to realize as long as you shower every other day, you should be good. Excessive showering washes away your PHEROMONES that naturally attract Women in the first place, otherwise you need:

College Degrees/Certifications
Expensive Car
1500 Sq ft home with 96" Curved Ultra HDTV
The newest iPhones and 5G Samsungs with unlimited Talk/Facetime

Meanwhile Lil Ray in the hood smashes your woman on the low

Riding a Bike
Living in a 300 Sq Foot Effiency Apt
With a 20" Flat Screen he got at Sams Club
Sending text messages on an Obama flip phone (cause he used up his 250 monthly mins within the 1st week)

So you shower every other day, like you are suggesting?

Homeless dudes smell cause

A. They'll wear the same clothes 5-10 days in a row
B. They get stuck in the rain and their shoes get soaked. (dead animal smell)
C. Dental Bacteria - they only brush their teeth like once a week, and probably floss once a year. Contrary to popular belief, they get bombarded with Food and eat more meals than dudes that actually HAVE jobs...
D. Smeared crap in between Butt checks. Cause they eat such a large volume of Food, inevitably they get diareah which explodes out of their butt. And the public library dont got no Wet Wipes, only 1 ply Toilet Paper.

Dudes fail to realize as long as you shower every other day, you should be good. Excessive showering washes away your PHEROMONES that naturally attract Women in the first place, otherwise you need:

College Degrees/Certifications
Expensive Car
1500 Sq ft home with 96" Curved Ultra HDTV
The newest iPhones and 5G Samsungs with unlimited Talk/Facetime

Meanwhile Lil Ray in the hood smashes your woman on the low

Riding a Bike
Living in a 300 Sq Foot Effiency Apt
With a 20" Flat Screen he got at Sams Club
Sending text messages on an Obama flip phone (cause he used up his 250 monthly mins within the 1st week)
you stink .

I don’t care what anyone says, when you stink ESPECIALLY when you’re musty, you’re the first one to smell it. It’s like your body gives you a 5 minute head start before it thoroughly embarrasses you by releasing the smell. After the age of 13 it’s no reason why you should be walking around smelling like a pencil sharpener. Hygiene is damn near all you have if nothing else.

And y’all boys ain’t never smelled musty until you’ve been to Africa in the summer. The markets in Ghana :sick:
I’m screaming at Africa in the summer
Sounds like one of those urban myths people hear as a kid and just run with it.
i has
I’ll Never flash a gun, I’ll straight

you stink .
son said shower every other day :lol::nerd:

Anyone that listens to Jalen and Jacoby knows that Jacoby has HOOPED, gone home, not changed clothes, not showered, until the NEXT DAY after working out.

1: Trifling as hell
2. Why SHARE that info with ANYBODY.

If you "forgot" to bting clean clothes, you did that on purpose

Nah, I have to shower after the gym ASAP. The weight room I go to is like an 8min walk from the crib so I go home and shower but after boxing I gotta shower at the club before I bounce. Can't handle that smell for the 15-20min ride

This generation is weird

You dusty old head

Gotta keep an eye on the type of clothes you wear. Polyester based fabrics reek like a mother after even the tiniest bit of sweating, the hybrid blends are somewhat better (cotton/polyester) but still need to be washed after a wear or two. 100% cotton based garments are the best - you still need to wash them, but they tend to NOT reek right away.

Agreed with everyone on the anti-antiperspirants - stay away from that stuff.

That middle eastern funk is different. Yeah Africans be musty but that middle eastern funk penetrates and lingers for minutes after the person has left...

Asians don't smell musty to me they tend to smell fishy to me...

Caucasians have an wet fur sour type smell with a dash of

I know I smell like onions and garlic when I don't wear deodorant...

We all stink, our body odor comes mostly from our diets and genetic make up but trust we all smell like **** to one another...

someone i follow on twitter wanted to use natural deodorants and she said she was smellin'. she asked for tips, everyone told her to detox her pits with baking soda, and she posted an update saying she doesn't smell anymore, even after workouts.

Lol Urban myth

Joints clog up your pores if they got aluminum. Ain't no myth :lol:

It still sweat with Degree, but I dont stink.

Does that not have anything to do with what you're talking about?

I come in peace.

Only hear this on NT.

It still sweat with Degree, but I dont stink.

Does that not have anything to do with what you're talking about?

I come in peace.

Only hear this on NT.

You'll still sweat using deodorant, it just helps with the smell.

Antiperspirant blocks the pores to stop sweat. Sweating is not a bad thing, it's actually good for our bodies to sweat. Of course when you start smelling funky it's time to wash ya *** and freshen up.

You'll still sweat using deodorant, it just helps with the smell.

Antiperspirant blocks the pores to stop sweat. Sweating is not a bad thing, it's actually good for our bodies to sweat. Of course when you start smelling funky it's time to wash ya *** and freshen up.

So why is deodorant bad?

Or is it person to person?

If that's the case why are yall telling people not to wear certain deodorants?

I wear Degree and still sweat under my arms with a blue collar job.

Is this just for desk ******?

Back
Top Bottom