Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

Man i use to work with a bad Portuguese woman. A little older than me like late 30’s but she was musty in the summer. But it was kinda attractive. Like earthy bohemian vibe.

Shouldve bit when she gave me the lane. Convincing her to initimate shower wouldve worked i hope. Im sensitive to smell so its a must (no pun)

I haven’t used deodorant in months. I had my girl smell my pits and she couldn’t smell anything even after the sweats. But the balls a different story, got the tropical storm happening there 24/7

Man i use to work with a bad Portuguese woman. A little older than me like late 30’s but she was musty in the summer. But it was kinda attractive. Like earthy bohemian vibe.
Love me the bohemian hippy jawns. :pimp:

Only if they're eating all natural and drinking agua a majority of the time.

Had me a nice skinny, vegan, soccer player joint who I messed it up with because she wanted to become exclusive and I couldn't stop woofin'.
francis.png

I miss u Bianca.
sadbron2.png

I feel like nobody heard me. Have y'all known anyone who just doesn't take showers? Like didn't for two months?!!!!!

Shouldve bit when she gave me the lane. Convincing her to initimate shower wouldve worked i hope. Im sensitive to smell so its a must (no pun)

So you are going to sit here and convince yourself a musty woman was a quality that turned you on?

Cool

I feel like nobody heard me. Have y'all known anyone who just doesn't take showers? Like didn't for two months?!!!!!

Yeah this dude I work with is a foul bastard. I think he’s going through something. We tell him on the regular to take a damn shower he looks greasy af and he just changes the subject.

He’s been there a long time and I’m new. They all tell me he used to be clean and in good shape.

I had to move his truck the other day at work and I looked in his hard had and it was full of cooked onions. Like bro wtf do you got going on in here? I’m never stepping foot in that disaster again.

If we keeping it a buck, peak capitalism is taking people's unwarranted, non-fact based fears and creating entire lines of "natural" products AND overcharging for them

'Merica :lol:

Dis here facts. Detox your bodies. Soak your crotch and pits in apple cider vinegar during showers for a week. No hygiene products, guaranteed your natural odor won’t be “rank” if you’re also eating right and taking in the right amount of water.

He has a point.

I’ve had some girls I was seeing in the past who wanted me right after a gym session. Sweaty and all.

Son, Ive been asked to have a conversation with our new summer intern about his B.O.
This is going to be awkward AF.

Back
Top Bottom