Alpine, Nj dethroned from #1 most expensive zipcode to live in by Miami island (top 25 zip codes)

<--------- Essex County Raised (But we know Damn well that aint no where near the top
laugh.gif
)

Im suprised Hillsborugh from San Mateo county isn't on there, it seems crazy up there.

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Im suprised Hillsborugh from San Mateo county isn't on there, it seems crazy up there.

yeah i expected it to be on there too. on another note, *!!! driving up there at night.

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by John Ohh

yeah i expected it to be on there too. on another note, *!!! driving up there at night.

is it bad?

Lol i remember playing the Mill Neck soccer team back in high school, teams pull up to a parking lot filled with bentleys, amg benz's, and a handful offerraris- everybody was like "is there a car show goin on or something
eek.gif
eek.gif
"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

NJ is a very underrated state, we get a bad wrap cause we next to NY
grin.gif
tenafly and the upper saddle river are nice, I just hat houses/towns that are spaced out, gives it a creepy feelin at night.
Morris County
pimp.gif

Prices of home in Morris County
sick.gif

Always funny to me how people from Cali fail to see how large their state is compared to the states on the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom