Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff

Seriously?

I mean, I know this is your preference and all, but like--really? You would honestly feel some type of (negative) way about a guy whose NOT into drugs, or an atmosphere (including mindset) that promotes usage?

Welp, I've officially heard it all...

qoahc3.gif

I've never heard anyone get turned off by the opposite sex not doing drugs.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff

Seriously?

I mean, I know this is your preference and all, but like--really? You would honestly feel some type of (negative) way about a guy whose NOT into drugs, or an atmosphere (including mindset) that promotes usage?

qoahc3.gif

I've never heard anyone get turned off by the opposite sex not doing drugs.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

1. subpar taste in music. #1 combo breaker. i like ALL types of music and i like to be put on to new things
2. guys that are not quick and don't understand my humor. it is not fun to have to explain every little joke that you say because they didn't get it.
4. not open minded to my thoughts on the world/religion/spirituality (doesnt have to have the same beliefs, just be open minded)
5. stupid tattoos
6. clingy, superrrrr emotional, naggy guys that don't let things go. if i wanted a %$$%+ with emotions i'd be a lesbian, now wouldn't i?
7. poor grammar
8. guys that are not funny
frown.gif
Well you see, I've got excellent musical taste and ability (1), brilliant mind (2), experience with psychedelics (3), no tats (5), a dry and witty sense of humor (2, 8 ) and an English major and 35 on my English ACT section (7)

So... what's up?
nerd.gif
Obviously you didn't get a 35 on the Math section because you skipped points 4 and 6 
grin.gif

1. subpar taste in music. #1 combo breaker. i like ALL types of music and i like to be put on to new things
2. guys that are not quick and don't understand my humor. it is not fun to have to explain every little joke that you say because they didn't get it.
4. not open minded to my thoughts on the world/religion/spirituality (doesnt have to have the same beliefs, just be open minded)
5. stupid tattoos
6. clingy, superrrrr emotional, naggy guys that don't let things go. if i wanted a %$$%+ with emotions i'd be a lesbian, now wouldn't i?
7. poor grammar
frown.gif
Well you see, I've got excellent musical taste and ability (1), brilliant mind (2), experience with psychedelics (3), no tats (5), a dry and witty sense of humor (2, 8 ) and an English major and 35 on my English ACT section (7)

So... what's up?
nerd.gif
Obviously you didn't get a 35 on the Math section because you skipped points 4 and 6 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

5. stupid tattoos
7. poor grammar
frown.gif

So... what's up?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
Did I need to address every criteria? I don't care about religion in the least, so there's that. And I can be a robot for you.

And yeah, I got a 21 on math
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

5. stupid tattoos
7. poor grammar
frown.gif

So... what's up?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
Did I need to address every criteria? I don't care about religion in the least, so there's that. And I can be a robot for you.

And yeah, I got a 21 on math
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

So STD's AIDS is not a deal breaker for most all of you?
laugh.gif
I guess I'm alone on this one.

@+@% like that is just common sense..thats like me putting a man who beats women

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

So STD's AIDS is not a deal breaker for most all of you?
laugh.gif
I guess I'm alone on this one.

@+@% like that is just common sense..thats like me putting a man who beats women

-Smokes (anything)
-Any form of substance abuse
-Irresponsible
-Bad hygiene
-Lack of integrity and trustworthiness
-Airheaded
-Excessive drinking
-Obnoxious

-Smokes (anything)
-Any form of substance abuse
-Irresponsible
-Bad hygiene
-Lack of integrity and trustworthiness
-Airheaded
-Excessive drinking
-Obnoxious

A girl should NOT (according to me)
-smoke tobacco- or weed, but I am sliiiiiiightly more lenient with this
-be stuck up- I'm spoiled living in the Bay; girls that mandate a guy should have a car are ridiculous lol
-be stupid- I can't even imagine being with an idiot, it just won't happen; I mean, a girl can act as stupid as she wants so long as she has at least some college level education (preferably Cal)
-be shallow- I mean, we're all shallow, but shallow like "I only buy luxury brands of clothes", etc.

A girl should NOT (according to me)
-smoke tobacco- or weed, but I am sliiiiiiightly more lenient with this
-be stuck up- I'm spoiled living in the Bay; girls that mandate a guy should have a car are ridiculous lol
-be stupid- I can't even imagine being with an idiot, it just won't happen; I mean, a girl can act as stupid as she wants so long as she has at least some college level education (preferably Cal)
-be shallow- I mean, we're all shallow, but shallow like "I only buy luxury brands of clothes", etc.

Always going to clubs, Smoker, Excessive swearing / cursing, Dresses very inappropriately (I know some girls wear V necks and show some cleavage but If I can see side nipple and !!## thats not cool), uses drugs (not excessive drinker), flirts a lot, talks with slang / ghetto, loads of piercing couple is fine but not like 50 on her face..tramp stamp of a dude's name or a tattoo because of a boy,

Always going to clubs, Smoker, Excessive swearing / cursing, Dresses very inappropriately (I know some girls wear V necks and show some cleavage but If I can see side nipple and !!## thats not cool), uses drugs (not excessive drinker), flirts a lot, talks with slang / ghetto, loads of piercing couple is fine but not like 50 on her face..tramp stamp of a dude's name or a tattoo because of a boy,

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by IllmaticBlueprint

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Do you drive?
Yeah I do....which is why it's irritating dealing w/ guys who don't drive ....I'm not going to drive EVERYWHERE..

I stay near the D...this not NYC or the Chi.....u need to have a car.
lmao that pic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Do you drive?
Yeah I do....which is why it's irritating dealing w/ guys who don't drive ....I'm not going to drive EVERYWHERE..

I stay near the D...this not NYC or the Chi.....u need to have a car.
lmao that pic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Seriously?

Maybe was referring to the open minded aspect of it.

If a chick was into some trees it would be all good but if she was heavily against it then thats something that might interfere with my lifestyle. If she don't smoke then cool but if she is AGAINST it then turn off fo sho
exactly. it's not the actual activity, it's what it means/represents. generally a person who is open-minded enough to do, say shrooms, is usually on the same spiritual plane as i am. i need a person who has some insight into how i see the world, and accepts how i see the world, and what i do in the world. i don't  need a person disapproving of me and hindering me. i like accepting people who kindle my soul. don't get me wrong i don't like people who smoke ALL the time and i do like being sober quite a lot, i jut think people should be free minded to learn more about themselves and the world.
and if you are going to judge my views when you probably have never done it, well, that is the exact kind of closed mindedness i discourage. 

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Seriously?

Maybe was referring to the open minded aspect of it.

If a chick was into some trees it would be all good but if she was heavily against it then thats something that might interfere with my lifestyle. If she don't smoke then cool but if she is AGAINST it then turn off fo sho
exactly. it's not the actual activity, it's what it means/represents. generally a person who is open-minded enough to do, say shrooms, is usually on the same spiritual plane as i am. i need a person who has some insight into how i see the world, and accepts how i see the world, and what i do in the world. i don't  need a person disapproving of me and hindering me. i like accepting people who kindle my soul. don't get me wrong i don't like people who smoke ALL the time and i do like being sober quite a lot, i jut think people should be free minded to learn more about themselves and the world.
and if you are going to judge my views when you probably have never done it, well, that is the exact kind of closed mindedness i discourage. 

Back
Top Bottom