Alright NT (females), lets discuss the 'Friendzone' real brief....

There's this girl I'm "just friends" with. I've smanged (smashed & banged) on MULTIPLE occasions. After I hit it the last time she started acting weird, we didn't talk for a few days, then she hit me with a paragraph text out the blue tombout, "we shouldn't be doing this cuz we aren't in a relationship" and how she never has done this with any of her male friends and blah blah blah. So basically I'm cut off from the 'benefits' of this friendship. Anyways, she gave me this whole bit BEFORE I ever even smashed. How she didn't want to do anything with me because we're such good friends, and all that other BS females be tombout. So I ask you this question, what are my odds of doing the impossible, and escaping the dreaded FRIENDZONE twice?
Pics for the beast. (non-related)

tumblr_lddvb6xgbK1qcgltko1_500.jpg

There's this girl I'm "just friends" with. I've smanged (smashed & banged) on MULTIPLE occasions. After I hit it the last time she started acting weird, we didn't talk for a few days, then she hit me with a paragraph text out the blue tombout, "we shouldn't be doing this cuz we aren't in a relationship" and how she never has done this with any of her male friends and blah blah blah. So basically I'm cut off from the 'benefits' of this friendship. Anyways, she gave me this whole bit BEFORE I ever even smashed. How she didn't want to do anything with me because we're such good friends, and all that other BS females be tombout. So I ask you this question, what are my odds of doing the impossible, and escaping the dreaded FRIENDZONE twice?
Pics for the beast. (non-related)

tumblr_lddvb6xgbK1qcgltko1_500.jpg

I mean you already smashed, so keep it moving.

...She basically found someone w/ a better pipe game, basically. (Pause)

...I'm not female, btw.

...I'm not female, btw.

Originally Posted by toast1985

...I'm not female, btw.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/thread[/color]

...I'm not female, btw.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

...I'm not female, btw.

i swear nt be doing the favor of making threads for me if i wait long enough

but same thing happen like 2 days ago

yeah she got somebody else on mind  or you probably didn't see her for a while & got took
laugh.gif

couldn't cuff her up when her feelings was strong
laugh.gif

yeah cut it off now before you do something stupid

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

...I'm not female, btw.

i swear nt be doing the favor of making threads for me if i wait long enough

but same thing happen like 2 days ago

yeah she got somebody else on mind  or you probably didn't see her for a while & got took
laugh.gif

couldn't cuff her up when her feelings was strong
laugh.gif

yeah cut it off now before you do something stupid

You already smashed though. The well ran dry. If you put it down right you can get back in there again if not....Well.

You already smashed though. The well ran dry. If you put it down right you can get back in there again if not....Well.

Lol you are associated with guilt at this point. She may have came to her "senses" this time. I would suggest moving on...or respect her space within reason, wait till she gets complacent, forgets again, and make your move.

Ahhh indecisiveness a hard hurdle to get over, but happy I surpassed it.

Lol you are associated with guilt at this point. She may have came to her "senses" this time. I would suggest moving on...or respect her space within reason, wait till she gets complacent, forgets again, and make your move.

Ahhh indecisiveness a hard hurdle to get over, but happy I surpassed it.

Back
Top Bottom