Alright NT (females), lets discuss the 'Friendzone' real brief....

You created this thread just to show NT who you are smashing...

Spoiler [+]
I ain't even mad though

EDIT:

OP IS LAME!!!!

You created this thread just to show NT who you are smashing...

Spoiler [+]
I ain't even mad though

EDIT:

OP IS LAME!!!!

So the girl in the pic isn't the girl your trying to bang? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

It seems like shorty is flexing on you and basically saying you gotta wife her to hit it again. If you really like her why not? And if you aren't feeling her on that level, you just gotta roll with whatever she wants to do.

bro i didnt read anything you wrote, but check it i dont know bout yo friendzone but the 2011 friendzone is the best for me, IMO.
i be coming @ chicks like lets just be friends and for some reason thats code for he just wants to smash & CHILL(no pressure).
I LOVE IT.

Forever gonna bone
tongue.gif

It seems like shorty is flexing on you and basically saying you gotta wife her to hit it again. If you really like her why not? And if you aren't feeling her on that level, you just gotta roll with whatever she wants to do.

bro i didnt read anything you wrote, but check it i dont know bout yo friendzone but the 2011 friendzone is the best for me, IMO.
i be coming @ chicks like lets just be friends and for some reason thats code for he just wants to smash & CHILL(no pressure).
I LOVE IT.

Forever gonna bone
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Niiiiiice. Good job bro. Your a winner.

he said the pic is "non-related" 

suuuuuure it is

How the hell am I supposed to read that with that pic next to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Niiiiiice. Good job bro. Your a winner.

he said the pic is "non-related" 

suuuuuure it is

How the hell am I supposed to read that with that pic next to it
laugh.gif

#1) this isnt a friendzone post, you should change the title, this is more about "friends with benefits"
Friendzone = not smashing, word to an 80s teen love movie
Originally Posted by toast1985

...She basically found someone w/ a better pipe game, basically. (Pause)
not always, found a female to say I'm still the best she's ever met.
I just think these girls dont want to legitimize a relationship that started as cudi buddies and knowing how poorly they communicate they come up with these wild irrational ways to leave someone.
EDIT:
Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Lol you are associated with guilt at this point.
see what I mean?
now she's just going to "deny you so vehemently", you're her blue magic and she just forced herself through mental rehab 
laugh.gif

#1) this isnt a friendzone post, you should change the title, this is more about "friends with benefits"

I just think these girls dont want to legitimize a relationship that started as cudi buddies and knowing how poorly they communicate they come up with these wild irrational ways to leave someone.
EDIT:
Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Lol you are associated with guilt at this point.
see what I mean?
now she's just going to "deny you so vehemently", you're her blue magic and she just forced herself through mental rehab 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Certainly a possibility. Not sure its been since OP been in it, but I can almost guarantee, if you doin your thing right, you'd find yourself in it sooner than later. She cant from for too long.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Certainly a possibility. Not sure its been since OP been in it, but I can almost guarantee, if you doin your thing right, you'd find yourself in it sooner than later. She cant from for too long.

Shes just taking mental inventory on her emotions like most decent looking chicks do..bi-monthly(and no..not related to the "."  Just @%$# bored chicks pontificate about from time to time). 

Still talk to her, be cool, you'll keep tapping, beyond that.. no more work needs to be done.  If you start acting brand new, "trying" to hit, then you'll just validate her ridiculous thoughts.. after all.. she created and participated in that situation.

Just be cool and let @%$# play out.

Shes just taking mental inventory on her emotions like most decent looking chicks do..bi-monthly(and no..not related to the "."  Just @%$# bored chicks pontificate about from time to time). 

Still talk to her, be cool, you'll keep tapping, beyond that.. no more work needs to be done.  If you start acting brand new, "trying" to hit, then you'll just validate her ridiculous thoughts.. after all.. she created and participated in that situation.

Just be cool and let @%$# play out.

Back
Top Bottom