Alright NT (females), lets discuss the 'Friendzone' real brief....

PS- She didn't find anyone else just now.. shes always talked to other dudes, she just had some downtime, and had a chance to reassess you(she likely likes you more than you or she realized).

PS- She didn't find anyone else just now.. shes always talked to other dudes, she just had some downtime, and had a chance to reassess you(she likely likes you more than you or she realized).

Could be she wants a friend with better "benefits" or she's just %$$$%@* confused like some of these girls are and dont know what they want..maybe wanting more from you and not knowing how to express it

either way why complain...you already smashed multiple times right?...unless you're looking to make some bigger steps with her beyond your previous situation, go for it...if not? you got yours dude..move on

Could be she wants a friend with better "benefits" or she's just %$$$%@* confused like some of these girls are and dont know what they want..maybe wanting more from you and not knowing how to express it

either way why complain...you already smashed multiple times right?...unless you're looking to make some bigger steps with her beyond your previous situation, go for it...if not? you got yours dude..move on

Been there... in terms of smashing in not in a relationship

What got ME out the game---is I found somebody who is worth it more to me. I'm going to out on a limb and say that she may be doing this cuz she found somebody else who she wants to take it to the next level with.

But then again, it can like dude said....sometimes, it just feels "wrong" to smash somebody (repeatedly) you not in a relationship with. This can be her way of making you decided; do you wanna just bone or do you wanna take this seriously? Like I said, she either wants you to be her man, or found somebody that does.

What got ME out the game---is I found somebody who is worth it more to me. I'm going to out on a limb and say that she may be doing this cuz she found somebody else who she wants to take it to the next level with.

But then again, it can like dude said....sometimes, it just feels "wrong" to smash somebody (repeatedly) you not in a relationship with. This can be her way of making you decided; do you wanna just bone or do you wanna take this seriously? Like I said, she either wants you to be her man, or found somebody that does.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

I'd say just the opposite actually.. The times shes getting other male attention to complement the OPs, are likely the times shes good.  Right now, the wells probably running dry, or in re-runs, and shortie is none too happy, and on her %#%! everybody tip.  Homeboy just in the line off fire. It's difficult to escalate those casual situations, especially after a blowup, because if yall wanted that, it would've found a way to happen before now. 

Like i said before..ride it out. It'll rekindle.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

I'd say just the opposite actually.. The times shes getting other male attention to complement the OPs, are likely the times shes good.  Right now, the wells probably running dry, or in re-runs, and shortie is none too happy, and on her %#%! everybody tip.  Homeboy just in the line off fire. It's difficult to escalate those casual situations, especially after a blowup, because if yall wanted that, it would've found a way to happen before now. 

Like i said before..ride it out. It'll rekindle.

You hit it already, so it's time for you to quit it. Do it, while you have the chance.

You hit it already, so it's time for you to quit it. Do it, while you have the chance.

Son keep it cool, quit acting like a premature teenager with raging hormones, since you already hit it, your job is done...she will want more and unless the sex was bad she will make the move...now if you didn't put it down right then she won't even want you as a friend....she will be disappointed and embarrassed at the fact that ya even took the friendship there...if you push the subject, you will co-sign how she feels, like a piece of %%!...no matter what type of girl she is, no girl likes to feel treated as just something to stick your **** in, specially if they look good.

Btw who's the chick in the picture and why post some random chick affiliated with this story...lol

Son keep it cool, quit acting like a premature teenager with raging hormones, since you already hit it, your job is done...she will want more and unless the sex was bad she will make the move...now if you didn't put it down right then she won't even want you as a friend....she will be disappointed and embarrassed at the fact that ya even took the friendship there...if you push the subject, you will co-sign how she feels, like a piece of %%!...no matter what type of girl she is, no girl likes to feel treated as just something to stick your **** in, specially if they look good.

Btw who's the chick in the picture and why post some random chick affiliated with this story...lol

bro listen to toast phenom and ksteez....most everyone else is lost and NS. she'll come back as long as you don't chase. females are predictable. edit: nvm don't listen to toast
laugh.gif
it aint about pipe game. a chick can be on your nuts even if you never touched her. it's the fact that you're not trrying to wife her that has her second guessing herself. this is a desperation attempt to get you sprung. as you see some NTers would've slipped....

bro listen to toast phenom and ksteez....most everyone else is lost and NS. she'll come back as long as you don't chase. females are predictable. edit: nvm don't listen to toast
laugh.gif
it aint about pipe game. a chick can be on your nuts even if you never touched her. it's the fact that you're not trrying to wife her that has her second guessing herself. this is a desperation attempt to get you sprung. as you see some NTers would've slipped....

women arent going to leave good wang for no reason. so either she found better wang or wants to be involved with someone who has more to offer. if you were there just to smash anyways pull your skirt down and keep it moving. dont press her out because you will get your feelings hurt. she probably said the spiel about not doing people outside of relationships because she didnt want you to think she was easy or maybe it was the truth and she just gave in. either way it could have started eating at her and she started feeling guilty..but thats only if she is cutting wang off from everyone. but if she starts being out of touch with you...then she found better wang.

women arent going to leave good wang for no reason. so either she found better wang or wants to be involved with someone who has more to offer. if you were there just to smash anyways pull your skirt down and keep it moving. dont press her out because you will get your feelings hurt. she probably said the spiel about not doing people outside of relationships because she didnt want you to think she was easy or maybe it was the truth and she just gave in. either way it could have started eating at her and she started feeling guilty..but thats only if she is cutting wang off from everyone. but if she starts being out of touch with you...then she found better wang.

Back
Top Bottom