Alternate + colorway Jordans ideas.

Ok am I the only one that would like to see more of this. They kind of started with the 4, 5, 6, 8. But what I mean is why cant JB drop colorways of classics then change the dominant color.
Ex white aquas, which we all have seen before. A white version of the last shots with the midsole and back tab staying black. Black version of the fire red3. A white upper of the black red 4. Black upper of white cement 4. Black version of the cardinal 7s. Or a white version of the playoff 7s.
These are just examples off top of my head. You know what I mean. Take an original colorway and just reverse the dominate color from black to white and so on. Ive always wanted to see more of this. I have no idea how to photoshop or id give examples. Anyway, any thoughts on this or am I crazy. Alternate 8s were a close example for sure.

IMG_20171229_201756.jpg
IMG_20171229_201830.jpg
best examples I can give.

Alot of these could end up being among the best retro + colorways.
Yeah just thought it may bring the best of both. An original color feel with a new look. There are ton of colorways id like to see with this concept. I believe jb started down that path though. Just wish they would keep going with it.

Back
Top Bottom