AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

What up NT,
Anyone following the AM 95 knows the Nike is treating us well in 2010 with all the different colorways releasing. Between the AJ VI and all the AM 95'sreleasing, I'll be spending alot of money. It reminds me of the late 90's and early 00's. Anyway I talked to a Nike rep not long ago in regardsto the AM 95 neon. I had seen on various sites ( http://sneakernews.com/2009/12/02/nike-air-max-95-cool-grey-neon-yellow-2010-retro/) where it was speculated that they would drop in Jaunuary, but the rep says that they are scheduled for March 20. Now before you guys ask for a crediblesource, this information was conveyed to me directly from a Nike representative. Just FYI. Take it for what it's worth.
Holla back.....

pimp.gif

If Nike is listening, do yourself & favour & just release them yearly, untouched & faithfully retroed. That way you cover all your demos & theshoe will remain an evergreen staple to your bottom line.

Enough people can't get enough of stocking multiple pairs of this model so overall it's a win win IMO.

By the way, any mention if this is a worldwide or just US release? Please do tell

The neon jacket and rib-cage T just popped up at my local spot. Retail is $150 for the jacket. T was like $32 I believe. Pretty clean in person.

When have 95's had a release date i thought they just drop within a specific month but not a actual date. Its a saturday

Are they supposed to be plentiful or limited?

Preferably limited, because every 95 released last year sat and sat

Back
Top Bottom