AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

My spot had these for a month for 130 on da ave in queens. & r they dropping any of these og cw's in kids? My bm gonna b mad as hell if i get another pair & they dont drop for her.

Has anyone heard anything concrete about the Crewneck? My spot received the apparel today but only the jacket / tee...wondering if its just held up ...or scrapped all together. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

My spot had these for a month for 130 on da ave in queens. & r they dropping any of these og cw's in kids? My bm gonna b mad as hell if i get another pair & they dont drop for her.

what spot in queens?

My footlocker just got their shipment, but wont be out until March 20th. Mom an pops may or may not have them yet from what it seems like. Cant wait, missed the 08s.

Quick question, I read before that these would release in all sizes, is this true, or are these men's only like all the other ones from last year?

copped mine today 2/16/10
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerFR3AK

copped mine today 2/16/10
pimp.gif
oh sweet! they made em in all sizes... That is definitely good news. Gonna have to pick up one for the wifey and son.  
Shoot me a PM if you guys are looking for a pair. 

Looks like it is the darker shade of gray/black. Time to re-up on my pairs. I have a couple of size 12 pairs that were too big on me last yr (or perhaps 2 yrs) ago. Any noticeable differences between last year's and the previous year's release?

quick question...im kinda new to air max game and was wondering if these were more of a neon green in the past? they seem to be neon yellow now but i could have sworn that when they came out in the late 90's they were more of a green color...can anyone on here help me out with that? it wud b greatly appreciated

quick question...im kinda new to air max game and was wondering if these were more of a neon green in the past? they seem to be neon yellow now but i could have sworn that when they came out in the late 90's they were more of a green color...can anyone on here help me out with that? it wud b greatly appreciated

will be copping one for me and one for my son (actually probably 2 pair for him 1 for within the next couple of months, and in the next year or two...)

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

The AM95 neons from 2001/2002 had a neon greenish look to them.

Back
Top Bottom