AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER: The Untold Story of the DUNGEON FAMILY

dungeon-family.jpg

Puttin the South up on the map was like Little Rock to bangin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VERY long read, but well worth it if your a Outkast/Dungeon Fam Fan..

a few excerpts
Nonetheless, after the unimpressive sales of Idlewild Dre begin hoppingon all sorts of hot southern rap records, from Unk’s 2006 “Walk It Out

*sigh*

I've grown to live with the fact that a post 2010 Outkast/Dre3000 record will never happen...

My-T.

That was amazing, that's some movie s_, I had that mag in my hands when it came out didn't expect all that....you know it just shows no matter how big you get or successful people are just people .

Damn....great read thanks for posting OP. I really hope that Outkast does another album together. I think 3 stacks is on a level that is very hard to touch, but as a duo they are on a level much higher. I have seen Big Boi live 5 times and just pray that one day dre will be there with them. These dudes are legends and really set the standard for what a duo in rap should be in my mind. Two rappers that perform at such a high level and fit so well together they will forever be bonded in my mind...

great story

and crazy quote he said to his mom

so everyone had decent publishing deals except organized noise?
damn i hated reading only 2 paragraphs per pg, vibe needs to format better

Real good read. Thanks for the post OP. And I 2nd that request for a bigger version of that pic.

I hate to read all the problems they had...I'm still waiting on Goodie Mob/Outkast to get back in the lab and make that good music..I grew up off both of them

YO!

smh.gif

Gipp’s main concern is setting the record straight on Southern rap. “I take it as a slap in the face when I see kids coming up, praising Jay-Z and these other cats... “Ludacris, Jeezy, and T.I…. They praise Jay-Z and to me, Jay-Z ain’t never said anything besides how to sell dope.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

great story

and crazy quote he said to his mom

so everyone had decent publishing deals except organized noise?
damn i hated reading only 2 paragraphs per pg, vibe needs to format better

And what was the deal with Vibe continuosuly putting evrybody age up there anytime they mention someone?

Always irked me when the whole Dre 3000 is "Top 5" just came out of no where.Especially the people who couldn't justify it whenever it was said.

Also,I didn't know that Rico was going through all those problems,just thought he was a laid back dude.

Kinda sad that he produced "Waterfalls" and never capitalized off of that.That has to be one of the greatest songs in modern music.

Man, that hurt reading that. I just hope that things get better, and these reunions work out.

Back
Top Bottom