am i overreacting?(girl problems)

ok me and my girl have been going through some problems recently, now today we were texting, and shes like i finished my final exams yay? and i ask are youdone with classes now? like you don't have to wake up in the morning anymore?

and she doesn't respond

then she texted me like an hour ago asking me if i wanna go with her an her friends to the mall so she can get a tatoo, and im like na i gotta do some work.and shes like you can do your work later come with us

im not even sure if she wants me to come, cause last night she was talking about some discount thing if two people get piercing and shes trying to tell mehow cute i would look with earrings and she wants some little piercing under her lip

i managed to keep my cool through the text messages but im pretty heated right now, am i overreacting?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

ok me and my girl have been going through some problems recently, now today we were texting, and shes like i finished my final exams yay? and i ask are you done with classes now? like you don't have to wake up in the morning anymore?

and she doesn't respond

then she texted me like an hour ago asking me if i wanna go with her an her friends to the mall so she can get a tatoo, and im like na i gotta do some work. and shes like you can do your work later come with us

im not even sure if she wants me to come, cause last night she was talking about some discount thing if two people get piercing and shes trying to tell me how cute i would look with earrings and she wants some little piercing under her lip

i managed to keep my cool through the text messages but im pretty heated right now, am i overreacting?

and you're getting mad why?
eyes.gif

well... if you already told her you have work to do... leave it at that... and if she gets mad... Oh well. She'll live.

but i'm still confused on why you would be overreacting? do you feel as if she's just "using" you to get that piercing deal?

and besides... why would you be texting? usually when people have a miscommunication... SPEAKING with them eliminates all ifs ands or buts.

this is not a girl problem this is a you problem

unless your problem is that you're a girl.

Originally Posted by air max 87

how old are you?
I'm confused... So you're mad that she didn't respond to your question (which you should have had the sense to not ask. Finals areFINAL) and then hit you up later to kick it?

Back
Top Bottom