Am I the only one pleading for "crystal" blue 95s to come back?

This may be blasphamy for many, but please excuse my 95 ignorance.

Anyone wanna post pics of the "pools" or "lightnings"?

Hyper blues came out in Spring of '99 right? I remember those selling like crazy when I was at FLine working during ugrad days...

Pools(not my pics)...

3388124826_f56144f563.jpg

[Jay-Z] "Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw..."

Stick to the script!
laugh.gif
Back to the original topic at hand.

Crystals or (Hyper Blues) please.

laugh.gif

^basically. hyper blues smoke pools, i was going to post pool pics but slim beat me to it.

lightnings are nice, i'm a sucker for the obsidian based colorways.

yeah i'm not a huge fan of the pools. like the "new greens", they remind me too much of toothpaste.

the lightnings are these I believe (borrowed pic from buy/sell):

24lklue.jpg

but I much prefer the orange version (word to slingman and briannnnn):

sig_bg2.gif

i doubt we would get a close enough retro of either hyper or crystal blues....at this point i just want a nice shade of blue that's somewhere in the royalblue range....

i'm scared to wear the hypers i have, too many damn 95's have crumbled on me already...

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I'm not even an Air Max head like that, but those pictured are definitely dope. I'd pick those up in an instant.

For some reason or other, 95s are like that. They tend to suck in non-Air max heads.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah i'm not a huge fan of the pools. like the "new greens", they remind me too much of toothpaste.

the lightnings are these I believe (borrowed pic from buy/sell):

24lklue.jpg

but I much prefer the orange version (word to slingman and briannnnn):

http://farm4.static.flick...10822266_5f7d397254.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 500px; height: 333px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;">
sig_bg2.gif

Both good. TBH i'd cop either.

I would Deff. cop!!!missed out on em when they dropped and everytime I see my Brother wearing his I catch feelings.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i doubt we would get a close enough retro of either hyper or crystal blues....at this point i just want a nice shade of blue that's somewhere in the royal blue range....

i'm scared to wear the hypers i have, too many damn 95's have crumbled on me already...

want to sell these to me? pm me.

I so need these again. My dad bought me a pair when they released, but they were too small
mad.gif
. I could never find them in my size.

PLEASE RETRO THESE!!!!!!!

I been wearing my hyperblue's for awhile and has not cracked. I had crystals as well and hat never cracked but i sold my crystals. Hyperblues are only 9years old and if you don't see the midsole cracking you should rock them.

Originally Posted by terrimui

29elsuf.jpg

28he5qs.jpg

these are not my pics
these are 2 different colorways, right?

the bottom looks more carolina blue... those are the ones i'm more into... royal blue, not so much...

i also really want these:

orange peels... i saw a guy wearing these at my gym over the summer and they 'bout broke my damn neck...

Back
Top Bottom