Am I the Only One That Doesn't Go in Anything Other than General/Sports

I swear I Have not looked in the shoe part of this forum for like 3 or 4 years. Sometimes I forget this is a shoe forum. Everyone these days considers thereself a shoe-head anyway so its getting kind of wack in the first place. Niketalk should just make a new site that just has a general music and sports forum.

I never check music. for all i know there could tons of illegal mess going on but im never in there

its usually general, sneaker showcase,and sports for me that i check daily.

i sprinkle in an out of the sports and music sections, but General is the main home of Club27

I havent even bought a pair of sneakers in nearly 3 years now.

seems like everyone went threw the same phase
registered because you were all into sneakers
never visited anything but the sneaker forums, browsed WDYWT a whole alot, looked for ways to customize ur kicks, find out the latest realesing info haha
now sneakers are the last thing i care about, general gets it poppin
smokin.gif

Same here.
Went to browse the sneaker showcase one day and that made me sick.
superslap.gif

Grown men taking pictures of their daily outfits. Talking about "look at how it matches."
smiley_121.gif

I used to go in JB all the time and Music too... but now its just General and S/T as of the last 2 years or so...

I try avoiding the shoes forums in purposem Its easier to save money. Ive been slipping up recently tho
grin.gif

you are not alone my friend. ive been only hitting up general and sports+training and maybe the canadian forum for a minute now...

I only go in Gen. and sports to. Every once and a while music(maybe once a month). I quit going in JB last summer because thats when I stoped collectingbecause JB was turning into a big mess. Now Im just back to white on white or black on black af1s or some of my old j's
frown.gif

i've actually been going to the Nike retro forum...gotta keep myself updated on the air penny 2's...the first sneaker I will buy in years lol

I'm in the general forums, I'll say, 98% of the time. When I'm not in the general forum, I'm either in: SoCal, Sneaker Showcase, Music forums.

I mostly stay in the "lounge". Occasionally I will wander over and check WDYWT. One time I went into the JB forum....never again.
laugh.gif

I came here for JB in 03 but after 05 my brother got me on general and I never went back to sneakers. Now you guys make it seem like I should go to S&T, Ilove sports, but I don't know yet.

I'm almost exclusively in general but once in a while I'll go the Sports/Norcal forum. Music is flooded with nothing but rap and it's really not myscene and I don't even collect sneakers so the rest of the site isn't useful to me at all. :lol: To be quite honest, if it weren't for the generalforum I wouldn't be here. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom