Am I The Only One That Likes Talking to Girls with Boyfriends?iimia

splashysplash

Banned
that $%$! is starting to become a deal breaker for me. its alot better than having your own girl because they not gone blow your phone up or wanna be with you all day, they got a man to buy them $%$! so you really not spending money....all the perks with none of the responsibilities

Im currently doing this with 2 chicks... One of em wants to get with me but IDK if i should pull the trigger.. Maybe this summer tho

One day you're going to get your face busted in with a bat. After that, I'm sure you'll change your ways.

One day you're going to get your face busted in with a bat. After that, I'm sure you'll change your ways.

grin.gif

There's at least 4 billion women on this planet, I see no need to do what you're doing.

I like doing it because of 2 things:

It caters to my big ego

and

proves that girls aint sh#t!!!

I like talking to girls with mans because 2 things..

Caters to my big ego

and prove girls aint sh#t!!!!

I don't actively seek out women with boyfriends and rarely approach women for that matter, but if one comes to me I won't throw up a cross with my fingers and tell her to go away.

is it just me or do i think one day your going to get your face busted in with a bat. then maybe youll learn your lesson.

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

is it just me or do i think one day your going to get your face busted in with a bat. then maybe youll learn your lesson.
How can you get mad at the dude though? The chick is the one in the relationship. The boyfriend should be mad at himself for not doing what he's  supposed to be doing to keep her happy.

This is funny, I used to run w/ the mentality of blame the female when you catch another dude w/ her.

...I still have that mentality.... but I now have no sympathy for you dudes who get caught creeping w/ these females, and get your heads blown off. Your intentions are way too malicious, whether or not your motive is to have your ego stroked, or deal w/ a less demanding female.

...Shame on the brother who has his chick creeping on the side, in the first place - of course....Recognize what you're dealing w/ before you find yourself getting attached.

Back
Top Bottom