Am I the only one that think it is pointless to get a Dodge Charger or Challenger if it isn't a Hemi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by All Ready

no sir, you are missing my point

you don't have to sit around worrying about what other people have

but seeing your car in all it's glory at every other red light will more than help you realize you goofed

Maybe for you. But I would not have a problem sitting in a V6 Camaro and I see a V8 SS Camaro everywhere I go.

i know u said u wouldn't push it so this aint directed to u...but nah, i aint bout that life...i rather get a used top of da line then a new base model

Cosign on the getting a used top of the line model. I love cars so of course I want the fastest, I'm not looking down on anyone who wants the V6.

It's not even that they might be trying to front or pretend like they're ballers, but for a lot of people, they don't want the bigger engine. Maybe they're not car guys, maybe they just like the design, or they want to save on gas, they have their own reason.

In my eyes though, it's like getting the takedown model of a shoe as compared to getting the real thing. Like the Air Max Go vs Hyperdunk. They look similar, some shoes/takedowns might even look the same, but to me regarding cars, it's what's under the hood (and under the rest of the car) that matters.

Ok so how many of you, who actually have cars, have the best options for the model you have? I already know of one person in here who rides a diamondback and it isn't even top of the line smh

ppl try to save money by not getting the hemi and choose to get rims or other dumb *+## like that. I think the factory hemi rims are good and just get the hemi and save for the rims

I dont know too much about Dodges, but I will say challenger > charger. Chargers look like cars for 40 yr olds with families

Originally Posted by scshift

da old 2006-2010 charger was funny because it was always designed with da hemi in mind, so when you go 2.7-3.5 liter base model they'll only give u one tail pipe and you'll be stuck with a big groove on da bumper where da missing one is...its almost a

subtle way of dodge making fun of you.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this... I'd see the Chargers with 1 tailpipe and a slot for the other one and I was like what the hell happened to the other part of the exhaust? Dodge couldn't even give buyers a separate bumper?
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This kills me when I see it. It's like why Dodge gotta insult that man's V6 like that..

You have to drive a V8 to feel the power and the torque that these bad boys have. Ya'll can talk all you want about muscle cars suck or whatever. When the truth is many have never driven one. I think you have to have some experience with the car before you can say that one is better than the other. As for me, I love my V8.

Wouldnt change it for anything.

That Charger is nice 
pimp.gif

I always wanted to drive a SRT8 Charger around just for a day. I'd never own one, but damn I want to push one for an hour or so
devil.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by aztek67890

i have personal experience on a charger srt8, and when I drive it like a human being I get a good 18 to even 20 mpg, not great, but if you drive like a mad man everyday of course your going to get horrible gas mileage like when i take the esp completely off
devil.gif

Not great? It's not even mediocre - there's no excuse in 2011 for 20mpg. Even 30 is terrible - good modern engines (even ones with good power output) can get in the 50s without much effort.
Do you think I would of bought a car to complain about it's gas mileage? Nobody should, if you can't handle the maintenance or the gas consumption of your car shame on you for buying it. Show me a widely available car that can get over 50mpg and go 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds without any power adders, i haven't seen one yet, maybe a concept......plus it's not like you pay my gas, you can talk all about my choice in car when your paying my gas and maintenance

^^That SRT is a bad %+@$+
pimp.gif

I opted for a Daytona R/T....lots of mods and my commute was 90 miles each day last year and still wouldn't trade it for anything...

33v2828.jpg

20l1awo.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

And i always
laugh.gif
at people throwing out opinions who use a HUFFY as a daily driver
laugh.gif
"yo dog, whats da difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6"? bout 30-40 grand @+## sucker beat it"

i have personal experience on a charger srt8, and when I drive it like a human being I get a good 18 to even 20 mpg, not great, but if you drive like a mad man everyday of course your going to get horrible gas mileage like when i take the esp completely off
devil.gif

Not great? It's not even mediocre - there's no excuse in 2011 for 20mpg. Even 30 is terrible - good modern engines (even ones with good power output) can get in the 50s without much effort.
Do you think I would of bought a car to complain about it's gas mileage? Nobody should, if you can't handle the maintenance or the gas consumption of your car shame on you for buying it. Show me a widely available car that can get over 50mpg and go 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds without any power adders, i haven't seen one yet, maybe a concept......plus it's not like you pay my gas, you can talk all about my choice in car when your paying my gas and maintenance
why do people dog da MPG of sports cars? lamborghinis are like 11-12 MPG too, you never hear people dogging dem like you do muscle cars
grin.gif
laugh.gif

why do people dog da MPG of sports cars? lamborghinis are like 11-12 MPG too, you never hear people dogging dem like you do muscle cars
grin.gif
laugh.gif

And i always
laugh.gif
at people throwing out opinions who use a HUFFY as a daily driver
laugh.gif
"yo dog, whats da difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6"? bout 30-40 grand @+## sucker beat it"

YOU DON'T EVEN DRIVE A CAR!!
fm494h.gif

i drive for a living senor base model ... car note on a barebones joint huh....
grin.gif

soon as you try to return it and feel that depreciation you're gonna feel like like that slow kid behind class that spent his day eating glue....
laugh.gif

dunce-224x300.jpg

I'm waiting for this imaginary depreciation that Ninja keeps bringing up about old boy's Challenger.

Oh and does anyone have any legit intel on dat two door Charger?

There will never be a 2 door charger, thats what the challenger is for, ive seen people do conversions and make the charger 2 door though

YOU DON'T EVEN DRIVE A CAR!!
fm494h.gif

i drive for a living senor base model ... car note on a barebones joint huh....
grin.gif

soon as you try to return it and feel that depreciation you're gonna feel like like that slow kid behind class that spent his day eating glue....
laugh.gif

dunce-224x300.jpg

Ok, my bad, you drive for a living? Your income is based off what people tip you whippin' those Taxi cabs huh?
laugh.gif

My car note is nothing, I'll be done paying my car off in 2-2.5 years
pimp.gif

But all that is irrelevant.... If I was over 25 with mad acne, still living with my moms,  and if I had to walk outside to stretch my limbs... I would CARELESS what car a 20 year old drives... But hey, everyone's priorities aren't always in order

Kanye-Shrug.jpg

You are forced to slumber on a twin bed... How is that even comfortable? Like don't your legs hang off the end?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom