Am I the only one that think it is pointless to get a Dodge Charger or Challenger if it isn't a Hemi

mad acne? 
laugh.gif
u must've confused me with that roach u let ride shot gun in that car of urz.

You guys need to chill or the thread is going to get locked... and this is actually a good discussion 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

You guys need to chill or the thread is going to get locked... and this is actually a good discussion 
laugh.gif
he's da one mad he gotta push that base model hertz round town...instead of waitin till his chips was right and gettin a proper R/T-SRT he got thirsty...funny thing is da

still wet behind da ears 20 year old self son wants to pop off at da mouth....only reason a 20 year THAT THIRST to get a whip that he had to get da base model

is cuz da vagina count had of looked as dry as da mojave desert
laugh.gif
i had ur car on my neck lil N_ ALL cash too....
pimp.gif

sometimes people just like it when u tell em da truth. if he ain't have hemi money, he could've gotten himself a TL or something else that would work with his budget, instead

of coppin a castrated muscleless muscle car 
grin.gif

son u can't even get into a damn club, what do u do with that hertz rental, drive around da block and impress ur friends with a v6 tire screeching burn out lane signaling?

you got plastic molding where da fog lights should've been
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's da one mad he gotta push that base model hertz round town...instead of waitin till his chips was right and gettin a proper R/T-SRT he got thirsty...funny thing is da

still wet behind da ears 20 year old self son wants to pop off at da mouth....only reason a 20 year THAT THIRST to get a whip that he had to get da base model

is cuz da vagina count had of looked as dry as da mojave desert
laugh.gif
i had ur car on my neck lil N_ ALL cash too....
pimp.gif

sometimes people just like it when u tell em da truth. if he ain't have hemi money, he could've gotten himself a TL or something else that would work with his budget, instead

of coppin a castrated muscleless muscle car 
grin.gif

Man I'm not going to take sides... you know I'm the V8 guy but I'm also understanding of those who get the V6

If he was talking #%%@ (I don't know your history, I just remember you two taking shots in the Post Your Car thread), just let that pass. You know where you are in life and where you need to be, the same for him, if someone talks bad, nod your head and keep it moving.

You might think getting the V8 is the right thing to do but it might be different in his eyes. Maybe he needed a car to commute and liked the look of the Challenger but couldn't afford gas for the V8, most 20 year olds wouldn't be able to.

I mean I'm with you, I would only get a V8 muscle car (I'd still push a V6 though, a car is a car), but the dude got a V6 and he likes it so let him shine. It's more than I can say, my vagina count is 0 and I got no ride so both of you are styling on me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

iight...
laugh.gif

I like your car, but there's nothing wrong with a bike either. Last I checked Ninjahood lived in NYC which is probably the WORST location on Earth to own a car. I love cars to death and if I lived there I probably wouldn't own one.

I'm not sure about his situation but maybe he doesn't need a car. From your perspective, you think that he needs a car. From his perspective, he thinks you need the V8. Neither of you have what the other thinks you should have, and both of you know what you SHOULD have, so just keep it moving...

I'm not sure if you serious or not...

What are you trying to say, that you're better than him cause you have a car and he doesn't and that he lives where he lives? I can understand people arguing over actual issues with each other but this is just dumb. If you've ever been to NYC and/or looked at property there you'd know that it's expensive as hell... same goes for owning a car. The costs outweigh the benefits.

I don't get how you're going to keep taking shots at his living situation, people have been doing that for years and nothing's changed.

If you two want to scrap over something as dumb as a lack of 2 cylinders and the lack of a car in a city where it's stupid to own one, carry on, I'd love to see your arguments.

damn how did I miss this thread?

srt8>>>*

challenger srt8>>>> any American car
pimp.gif

What are you trying to say, that you're better than him cause you have a car and he doesn't and that he lives where he lives? 
Yeah, pretty much...
Filthy dude was trying to get at me because I drive a BRAND NEW 2011 V6 Challenger. My thing is, why throw out BS opinions, when  he doesn't even drive a PT Cruiser? Why is he telling me what I should do with my money, when he has roaches for roommates? I got a Challenger because I needed a new car, I love the style of the car, and I could afford it.

This guy is talking about money and whatnot, and he's mad happy to show off his sneaker collection.. He doesn't get ANY kudos from me.. If I was his age, I would be whipping a brand new M3.

Like I previously said, Dudes got they priorities !%!!+$ up. But to each its own, I drive a V6 Challenger, he whips a bicycle with pegs... I pay rent at my own place, & he can't talk as loud as he wants to on the phone, because his moms has to wake up early the next morning for work.

I could have easily copped a used RT Charger or Challenger, But I wanted a new car for the warranty, and I get free oil changes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont know why they make cars that go over 100MPH anyway.........there is NO legal place to drive a car that fast in the US (besides a racetrack, but who does that?)

scshift wrote:
If you've ever been to NYC and/or looked at property there you'd know that it's expensive as hell... same goes for owning a car. The costs outweigh the benefits.

He supposedly has over $80,000 in sneakers though.
Why have over 500 pairs of shoes with those type of living conditions?

Dudes needs financial advisers out here b

What are you trying to say, that you're better than him cause you have a car and he doesn't and that he lives where he lives? 
Yeah, pretty much...
Filthy dude was trying to get at me because I drive a BRAND NEW 2011 V6 Challenger. My thing is, why throw out BS opinions, when  he doesn't even drive a PT Cruiser? Why is he telling me what I should do with my money, when he has roaches for roommates? I got a Challenger because I needed a new car, I love the style of the car, and I could afford it.

This guy is talking about money and whatnot, and he's mad happy to show off his sneaker collection.. He doesn't get ANY kudos from me.. If I was his age, I would be whipping a brand new M3.

Like I previously said, Dudes got they priorities !%!!+$ up. But to each its own, I drive a V6 Challenger, he whips a bicycle with pegs... I pay rent at my own place, & he can't talk as loud as he wants to on the phone, because his moms has to wake up early the next morning for work.

I could have easily copped a used RT Charger or Challenger, But I wanted a new car for the warranty, and I get free oil changes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
id rather not sleep with dolls nailed on my walls and word up magazine covers taped above my bed

Yeah, pretty much...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like your car and I can see why you'd get mad but at the same time it is what it is... people are going to talk down no matter what you drive and most of the time those people won't have what they advocate.

But at the same time, you having your own car and place doesn't make you better than him. I don't have my own car and I still live with my parents, does that make you better than me? You might say yes, except the thing is I'm still in high school. So while you might be quick to judge his lifestyle, until you know his financial and social situation, it's pointless and brash to claim he's a loser and you're better than him.

Also, this is going down cause of opinions anyways. You have one and he's got one, and just because he doesn't have something doesn't discredit his opinion. I don't have a girlfriend, but I will say a girl is ugly if she's ugly. Of course, some guy will ask "well where's your girl if you're saying she is ugly?" and the truth is, I don't need to have one to have an opinion.

Ninjahood doesn't need to have a car to have his opinion on your car... but you should just let it pass because nothing is going to come from getting mad and firing shots cause he dissed your ride.

He supposedly has over $80,000 in sneakers though.
Why have over 500 pairs of shoes with those type of living conditions?

Dudes needs financial advisers out here b

Each to his own.

People make sacrifices for things they like, maybe the dude likes shoes.

I'm sure there will be a point in everyone's life where they choose to have one thing over another, and while for most people it's a home/car, for him it's shoes. It doesn't make him wrong, it just means he's different from us. Me? I love cars, so when I'm older, I'll be skimping on my house (I'll still live in a nice one though), just to have extra cars.

The biggest problem is both of you are concerned with what the other man has, and that is pointless. Enjoy what you got and let the other guy enjoy his. Instead of dissing his shoe collection and him dissing your car, how about you go out for a drive in the car with some music and he un-DSes some new shoes? It's easy to resolve this... just do what makes you happy and if someone has an issue with it it's their problem.

Yeah, pretty much...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But at the same time, you having your own car and place doesn't make you better than him.
Dog, he's almost 30 years old...
roll.gif

Honestly I would feel like a herb driving a V6 Charger/Challenger
laugh.gif

Honda Civic >>>>>>> V6 Challenger. Why fake the funk ??
laugh.gif

FTR my whip has a V8 but I drive a truck .

. why throw out BS opinions, when he doesn't even drive a PT Cruiser? I got a Challenger because I needed a new car, I love the style of the car, and I could afford it.
1. what u spent on your car i spent on my chain sir...all cash, im in da heightz cuz i love my hood, if i wanted i car i could've got one years ago, and believe me it wouldn't

of been a base model dodge, thats for sure
laugh.gif
roll.gif

2. you couldn't afford a R/T-SRT challenger and instead of just taking some sound advice and duck that free fall depreciation of that new base model POS, and either get a used SRT/RT

you wants to get ur thong in a wedgie and act like i aint school you on car finances. das why its hilarious
laugh.gif

3. talkin bout i "im filthy" sir da only reason u was thirsty enuff to buy that slow plastic craptastic muscle less car is cuz u tryin to get some vag...w/e works b

play on playa...

Originally Posted by NooEra

Honestly I would feel like a herb driving a V6 Charger/Challenger
laugh.gif

Honda Civic >>>>>>> V6 Challenger. Why fake the funk ??
laugh.gif

FTR my whip has a V8 but I drive a truck .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta love curiously clicking on an 8 page thread I have no interest in and finding laughs.

Anyways, "Buy used, lease new" is what I tell everyone know.

Carry on.

Wasn't there a pair of these that didn't have zoom, cost like half as much, and had none of the legendary performance, but looked the same for the most part?

throwback-thursday-nike-air-zoom-huarache-2k4-all-star-2.jpg

Most of us on NT wouldn't have even thought about copping the cheaper joints, but some people don't care, either because they didn't want to ball in them anyway, or because they were content with "looking like" they had the proper joints.

I feel like this is sort of the same thing.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

INB4 ninjahood.

i wasn't lying 
roll.gif

if i was to ever get any of those muscle cars, which i doubt i ever will, id go all the way....otherwise there is no point to it...like others have said if your concern is MPG, then go for a more gas efficient car....which one you pushing ninja?....this dude in my buildings indoor garage has an SS Camaro in burgundy....i swear that thing will one day turn into a robot....its gorgeous..

Back
Top Bottom