Am I the only one that think it is pointless to get a Dodge Charger or Challenger if it isn't a Hemi

pimp.gif
you'll love it my dude.

its all about appearance. I have a v6 mustang and people still want to race me and all that crap

I'm surprised no one's brought up the CTS-V yet... I'd push the hell out of a Black Diamond CTS-V 6-speed and style on all you V6 and V8 muscle car fools 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

car is big for nothing 
laugh.gif

you'd get clowned in detroit for that v6 ...engines are taken seriously here.
dudes get called out at stop lights ALL the time here, mash out on you in front of 
your girl to show your engine is buns 
laugh.gif

What kinda car you drive?Please post tagged pics
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Chain...car....chain...car....chain....car...
Really doe? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IDK man, having a bike in NY = having a car in any other state
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

however, i dont understand having all those shoes and a chain thats expensive enough to get a car with and sleeping on a twin bed in a small room just because you like the area you live in...............But if thats his preference, W/E

these cars may look a like but yours is much slower/ 

this the big dog motor should've saved up for it/

but fools be in the rush to something quick/

you took the easy route and copped the  #%+#*%# v6 wit ya lame @*@/

-spitta

/thread

son gonna put on rally stripes a SE?
laugh.gif

@Calypso Chanta, your dead as right... in NYC chargers are everywhere (i have one too, V6 at that) and you'd be hard pressed to find a daytona, SRT or Super Bee, simply because you cant go no where fast until you hit NJ turnpike.. do what i did...

Get the V6
De-mold the badges
Upgrade your rims
throw a sound system in that joint
tint
spoiler
fog lights
muffler with good amount of "DB" number
and thats it! your good...

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

theres a speed limit last time i checked.....so does it really matter how fast your car goes?

No limit as to how fast I can reach that limit though.

The speed limit might be 60 mph but when I reach that from a standstill in 2.7 seconds, yes, it really does matter.

I mean don't get me wrong, if you wanna get to 80mph in 2.7 secs flat then that's great go ahead..but i don't think that simple preference is enough to knock another persons decision to cop a v6, honda civic, a saturn or whatever.

Driving a V6 is like rockin Jordan Heels?You WALK everywhere though... How do you take a **%@+ out on a date?
laugh.gif

I mean don't get me wrong, if you wanna get to 80mph in 2.7 secs flat then that's great go ahead..but i don't think that simple preference is enough to knock another persons decision to cop a v6, honda civic, a saturn or whatever.

Exactly... I'm just laughing at this thread. Im not being cocky at having my whip, i don't race anyone or nothing
laugh.gif
... Dirty +%@@+* is just coming at my head son
laugh.gif
....Being 20 with a brand new car, and having great credit >>> Being 30 still loafing off ya moms.That is a FACT.

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm surprised no one's brought up the CTS-V yet... I'd push the hell out of a Black Diamond CTS-V 6-speed and style on all you V6 and V8 muscle car fools 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's fast because it is supercharged, all i have to do to my charger is stroke and supercharge it and then we'll see who is styling on who

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these cars may look a like but yours is much slower/ 

this the big dog motor should've saved up for it/

but fools be in the rush to something quick/

you took the easy route and copped the  #%+#*%# v6 wit ya lame @*@/

-spitta
/thread

son gonna put on rally stripes a SE?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yo please don't do that. Seriously. Not on a v6

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

Get the V6
De-mold the badges
Upgrade your rims
throw a sound system in that joint
tint
spoiler
fog lights
muffler with good amount of "DB" number
and thats it! your good...
or how about get da SRT-RT and mostly all that is standard

Ah the old "telling someone else what type of car they should be driving with their money" thread

It isn't. Different people like different things. I'd get the V8 and the V8 only but I got nothing but respect for those with the V6 muscle cars.

I'm arguing for the V8 or nothing side but at the same time I've stated numerous times throughout the thread I respect the dudes with the V6s and I'd drive one myself gladly, I just wouldn't buy one if I had the money.

Originally Posted by aztek67890

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's fast because it is supercharged, all i have to do to my charger is stroke and supercharge it and then we'll see who is styling on who

It comes supercharged stock though. If you're talking about upgrades, then I'll just throw out the stock supercharger and drop in a twin turbo from Hennessey
grin.gif

But I'm not even an American car fan. How about we take it to the track and I'll use a Nissan GTR... game over

Originally Posted by aztek67890

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

besides da CTS-V is a LS9, which is a detuned LS3 V8 engine that da corvette has, so its basically a muscle car with 3 piece suit on.

Originally Posted by awash242

^^That SRT is a bad %+@$+
pimp.gif

I opted for a Daytona R/T....lots of mods and my commute was 90 miles each day last year and still wouldn't trade it for anything...

33v2828.jpg

20l1awo.jpg
LOVE the viper wheels. i told Spot to get these for his challenger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Driving a V6 is like rockin Jordan Heels?You WALK everywhere though... How do you take a **%@+ out on a date?
laugh.gif

i enjoy walkin' ...i too have good credit, if i WANTED i could go out and cop that car if i wanted, i'm in detroit cars are EASY to buy.
point is i'm 27 and own my own business and i've saving for a boat, car I REALLY WANT, and a house.

i'm from nyc, when i moved back for school in 2007-2010, i sold my 2008 truck cause it was unnecessary
i live in a nice tourist area where people GET OUT AND WALK AROUND...why do i need car? to stunt on females? whats in my pants is big enough
...don't need ego boosters...my confidence and lifestyle have !+@$ picking me up in %@###! like you v6's. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

btw i live ALONE, in a loft...over looking detroit and canda's skyline 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif
bro that must be a SICK view....could you post a pic of it?  I'm kinda curious as to what it looks like during the day. 

Back
Top Bottom