Am I The Only One Who Watches............

I don't understand how anyone could get into that show. The acting is offensively terrible.
sick.gif

I got halfway through one episode and hated it. I'll give it another shot from episode 1 because its HBO. but seriously I enjoyed John from Cincinatti morethan that show. acting was horrible, even Alexander Skarsgard from Generation Kill just does not fit in there.

They should've used the the casting director from Underworld

i got to see Rogue from Xmen semi-naked. i waited around for that country bumpkin sista to get naked. then i saw the gay brotha suck face with Milton fromOffice Space, and i had to call it quits.

haha^ ... I watch it at some point every week. Never liked vampire anything before, but it's pretty interesting. It's one of those shows you have to befollowing and know whats going on to like. Always a hot chick or 2 naked which is a bonus.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I got halfway through one episode and hated it. I'll give it another shot from episode 1 because its HBO. but seriously I enjoyed John from Cincinatti more than that show. acting was horrible, even Alexander Skarsgard from Generation Kill just does not fit in there.

They should've used the the casting director from Underworld

Most frustrating show ever.

True Blood does have terrible acting, accents are clearly force. Maybe because most of em aren't even American.

hell nahhh....that show is the best on HBO since the Wire....plus...i was never feeling Anna Paquin but she looks hella fly as Sookie Stackhouse

Originally Posted by JChambers

I don't understand how anyone could get into that show. The acting is offensively terrible.
sick.gif

how can you say that? Anna Paquin is an accomplished stage actress and she won a damn Oscar at 11 years old..the 2nd youngest to ever do so...Stephen Moyer ijust found out is a British dude...he nails that southern accent like he was born in Louisiana. each actor displays certain traits that resonate to theviewer... i suggest you watch again

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

hell nahhh....that show is the best on HBO since the Wire....plus...i was never feeling Anna Paquin but she looks hella fly as Sookie Stackhouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm digging this show too. I posted in another thread thinking Sam was a werewolf but he just came out as a"shape shifter". Sooo any guesses on who the killer is?
I'm thinking that annoying cop or the dude who told his mother off the last episode...

^
Same here
I like it.
Watch it every week.
That and entourage,
aside from lakers games, that's all the tv I watch (oh and two and a half men)

Back
Top Bottom