Am I The Only One Who Watches............

i was skeptical at first when they started advertising for it all around LA but it's actually a really good show.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I'm digging this show too. I posted in another thread thinking Sam was a werewolf but he just came out as a "shape shifter". Sooo any guesses on who the killer is?
I'm thinking that annoying cop or the dude who told his mother off the last episode...

i think its Remy...the dudes that getting married with the cajun accent...my homie at work thinks its dude who came back from Iraq... good uess on the werewolfi thought the same... dude is kinda mysterious though..who knows what he's capable of

why..did jason's girlfriend have to stab that vampire. I forgot her name. Everything is going to be all bad.

Originally Posted by RocSole

why..did jason's girlfriend have to stab that vampire. I forgot her name. Everything is going to be all bad.

that broad is on some other !@@*.... she messed up.. Jason was gonna save him so Lafayette wont get killed. u right though...!@@* is about to hit the fan

yea that show is
pimp.gif
devil.gif
. too bad theres only like 2 or 3 episodes left......for the season
grin.gif

i'm hooked on it . when it first started it was like a p0rno but it's slowed down on the sex . 2 episodes left, i doubt they'll name the killer,HBO gonna make us wait like a year and a half for season 2 ............

DOOD I %$$@*$+ LOVE THAT SHOW.. I WANT SUKIE TO HAVE MY BABY AND I WANAN TRY SOME OF THAT V-BLOOD, THAT **%+ IS A TRIP...
BEST SHOW ON HBO ATM.

also i like Dexter.

It starts to fast...like we find out crap too quick.
That dude shapeshifts and they find out like the 5th episode...shoulda kept stalling and made the dog like a mysterious character/animal other then just1-2minutes of camara time each episode.

It should emphasize on the effects/surroundings/creatures a bit more.......cause the dialogue(acting) sure isn't helping.

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

I'm digging this show too. I posted in another thread thinking Sam was a werewolf but he just came out as a "shape shifter". Sooo any guesses on who the killer is?
I'm thinking that annoying cop or the dude who told his mother off the last episode...

i think its Remy...the dudes that getting married with the cajun accent...my homie at work thinks its dude who came back from Iraq... good uess on the werewolf i thought the same... dude is kinda mysterious though..who knows what he's capable of
In the books, (SPOILER ALERT) it's rene, so unless the director goes in a different direction it will most likelybe (SPOLIER ALERT) rene .

I dont think its the acting that is horrible, i think its just the accents they are portraying. Folks in the NO do have a strange twang.

The show is very addicting and there are alot of avenues they can take with it. But to each his own.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

i think its Remy...the dudes that getting married with the cajun accent...my homie at work thinks its dude who came back from Iraq... good uess on the werewolf i thought the same... dude is kinda mysterious though..who knows what he's capable of
In the books, it's rene, so unless the director goes in a different direction it will most likely be rene.

I dont think its the acting that is horrible, i think its just the accents they are portraying. Folks in the NO do have a strange twang.

The show is very addicting and there are alot of avenues they can take with it. But to each his own.

9262591e6d416e9267b43bc56c39700d7060b71.gif

U should have given a spoiler alert warning!!

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I don't even watch the show, and I hate you for that.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom