Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

idk if you can call them zombies but yes some humans(not all) exposed to radiation become ghouls, most eventually become feral like what we seen happening to "Roger" and "Martha."

and yeah Coop is an outlier, whatever "chems" he was taking in the show isn't something that's in the game to my knowledge.
So it's a disease but not infectious. It seems like that inhalant controlled his descending into mindlessness.

I just didn't understand Maximus' squire becoming one from drinking an elixir.

Also, how were several characters 200 years old? Or were they periodically placed in suspended animation?

I know that's what Maximus said but im not sure if it actually made him a ghoul or not.

Also, how were several characters 200 years old? Or were they periodically placed in suspended animation?

yeah, people in vault 31 were cryogenically frozen.
remains to be told how Maldover is still alive.
also have to see how the ghoul lasted so long.

wouldn't say it was missing much but the world and characters could have been fleshed out more if they slowed it down with a few more eps.

if you played the game it's like The Ghoul said "Thou shalt get sidetracked by bull**** every Goddamn time."

meanwhile they pretty much went straight from point A to B.
I say the pacing is great and so does how they introduce the backstory of each character. I believe it is intentional that the reveal of each character's backstory is introduced bit by bit on some episodes as the shows progresses. it keeps the suspense and makes the show more interesting rather than dragging or having unnecessary fillers. I believe they will expand more on the world once they get better budget (hopefully).

speaking of Lucy's Eyes. not sure if it was intentional or not but one of the biggest complaints of the Fallout 76 game was the derpy eyes of the characters. Bethesda got a lot of flack for that. so not sure if they made the sure like that because some people noticed the actress' bulging eyes.

Back
Top Bottom