Amber Rose x KING

10qa3d1.png

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by spacerace

If one of you "pizza faced fappin virgins" says another word about her hair smdh. Look at that magnificent specimen of God's work, appreciate it, and sthu!

what size cape you want captain?
First of all, way to misuse that phrase. Stay in ya lane fam. If Amber Rose showed up on your doorstep tonight every single one of you would bury your face in her bush no questions asked, not tell her to go home and grow some hair. Ain't no future in your frontin 
tired.gif
fam, if anything above a 6/10 showed up at my doorstep hungry for d im smashin without thinking twice. im just not understanding how some of you could/would wife her up.

If one of you "pizza faced fappin virgins" says another word about her hair smdh. Look at that magnificent specimen of God's work, appreciate it, and sthu!

First of all, way to misuse that phrase. Stay in ya lane fam. If Amber Rose showed up on your doorstep tonight every single one of you would bury your face in her bush no questions asked, not tell her to go home and grow some hair. Ain't no future in your frontin 
tired.gif
fam, if anything above a 6/10 showed up at my doorstep hungry for d im smashin without thinking twice. im just not understanding how some of you could/would wife her up.

best day of my life was gettin to be a runner for her n wiz for the green carpet tour (florida dates)

everyday she was drop dead status

hopefully she will be at the show again in Miami this July

best day of my life was gettin to be a runner for her n wiz for the green carpet tour (florida dates)

everyday she was drop dead status

hopefully she will be at the show again in Miami this July

tired.gif
Who said anything about wifing? I sure didn't lol. I just don't understand all the whining about her hair. It's like going to a steakhouse, ordering a porterhouse, and then not wanting to eat your steak because there's no a-1 steak sauce lol.

tired.gif
Who said anything about wifing? I sure didn't lol. I just don't understand all the whining about her hair. It's like going to a steakhouse, ordering a porterhouse, and then not wanting to eat your steak because there's no a-1 steak sauce lol.

Back
Top Bottom