American doctor gunned down with his tour guide in belize

B82F0FA8-E5BA-443C-8FC0-2B22C1DACD94.png

https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/american-doctor-killed-alongside-tour-guide-during-belize-vacation/

All these white folks are about to be terrified of traveling.

May Allah have mercy on his soul.

I got no business being in Central America. El Salvador, Honduras, Belize: these are most murderous nations in the world.

Im good B.

If you really wanna go and you look like you could blend in, then go. Leave your Jordan 3's and Louis Vuitton belts at home. Walk the streets humbly. Don't hire no ****ing tour guide. That single act got this father hemmed up. Live as the people do and you'll be fine.

JetsfanQ JetsfanQ Sure it does. Geographically closer to the Caribbean and of course linguistically. But those numbers dont lie yo. They have a very serious gang and murder problem.

Would go to Belize

Not shook
Exactly ...cuba & belize was my main 2 spots outside of west africa countries i was tryna hit up asap ...from the sound of this the dude got bodied due to association with his tour guide who dudes obviously wanted dead..

I hear u but i always heard belize has more of a jamaican/ trinidad vibe to it being in central america
its like a combo. you can find ruins and stuff but there's a Caribbean vibe too.
regardless, it can get crazy there..

Americans are afraid of traveling but not of mass shooters.
That statement Might hold weight with white americans... we( blacks ) still getting passports & booking flights( & having natives to some countries crying Online about us invading things)

this country intentionally makes it hard for black ppl to travel abroad for a specific reason IMO.
that's another topic, though.

If you really wanna go and you look like you could blend in, then go. Leave your Jordan 3's and Louis Vuitton belts at home. Walk the streets humbly. Don't hire no ****ing tour guide. That single act got this father hemmed up. Live as the people do and you'll be fine.

I get what you're saying but highly doubtful this cat was wearing retros or any kind of LV merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom