American Gangster Vs. Untitled

Had a discussion with one of my boys today who said AG was better than Untitled. I feel like both are 4.5 albums, but AG's production > Untitled's.

Would you agree that AG is a mature Reasonable Doubt??

Take your pick NT.

JayZ_American_Gangster_Cover.jpg

Or

nas_untitled-715770-1.jpg

AG has lyrics and great production.

Untitled has great lyrics but maybe four or five good productions.

I'll go with AG. Still love Untitled for the concept though.

I don't think this is even a question and I'm suprised by the number of pro AG comments, but

it's Untitled.

Untitled had NO replay value.

The %*#+ was cool for like 2 weeks and then I just stopped playing it.

I'm going with AG.

Cosign on the replay value for AG.

I just played the album today, this morning, at work, and on the way home. Untitled to me is very meh.

When I'm in the mood I'll play Untitled. When I'm in another mood I'm playing 3-4 songs off AG.

Two completely different albums but I'll pick Untitled for the quality. If I ever get the urge to play AG I'll play RD and laugh about that silly urge.

I liked Untitled, but

AG is fire beginning to end, and has great replay value

I still play it on the regular

Originally Posted by Statis22

Yeah I can still listen to AG

I ain't touched Untitled in a hot second lol
furthermore AG is a success as far as theme albums go
Nas keeps titling his albums as if they'll be theme albums and they never hit their mark.
pisses me off!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Untitled had NO replay value.

The %*#+ was cool for like 2 weeks and then I just stopped playing it.

I'm going with AG.
I JUST found my AG yesterday. Whereas my Untitled is actually on my iPod and I'm STILL gonna go with AG. Untitled is cool, but AG is one ofJay-Z's better albums. Which means alot (No D-Ride)

American Gangster was like the only Jay album I've heard dudes playing in the chevys leaving clubs at car shows like dudes play it like Jeezy and Guccidown here. AG still gets played on the regular. Roc Boys gets played every now and then dudes go ham. Untitled was cool tho. Hero should have been a major hitNas just dropped the ball on that one
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom