American Gladiators SEMIFINALS Rd. 2, 8pm PST/EST, Mon 02.11.2008, NBC

dude was waiting 14 years??!?!...he was like "if this show ever comes back on the air, i'm going for it.....it's my life quest"
laugh.gif

Is this broad bleeding? Hogan hit her with the old WWF shard-of-glass-to-the-forehead trick.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

How many points for the last event?
No points who ever finishes first wins I believe. Points just are just to see who gets a better head start for the Elimantor.

14 years of waiting just to be defeated by a day care teacher
smh.gif

Bonnie's face looked rough. Like it was life/death out there.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

dude was waiting 14 years??!?!...he was like "if this show ever comes back on the air, i'm going for it.....it's my life quest"
laugh.gif

Holy grail.

laugh.gif

Son was acting like a NikeTalker.

"I waited 14 years for the re-release. OMGZ!!"

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by therenegade23

How many points for the last event?
No points who ever finishes first wins I believe. Points just are just to see who gets a better head start for the Elimantor.

That's it? Didn't make much of a difference in 3/4 match ups. What about overall standings?

That chick was bleeding because of that steel bar under the fire platform.

And no joke, I told my wife at the beginning, "Someone's going to hit that thing."

And someone did.

And if they don't better prepare future contestants, more people will hit it. You jump in the water, you see where the fire platform begins, and youdon't expect that when you take your big breath and plunge underwater, there's going to be a bar a foot below the platform. I mean, it makes sense whythe bar is there, but I don't personally think the contestants were warned that it was there.

Too much overproduction. The old show seemed more like an actual sporting event. And the old Eliminator is way better than this one. Not a fan of the swimmingunder flames
eyes.gif

entertaining...but they are trying way TOO hard to make it look fierce/competitive. it's so un-natural that it's funny...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by minah86

entertaining...but they are trying way TOO hard to make it look fierce/competitive. it's so un-natural that it's funny...
laugh.gif

yeah, the show is way exaggereated....it's too much like wrestling.....

Back
Top Bottom