American Gladiators SEMIFINALS Rd. 2, 8pm PST/EST, Mon 02.11.2008, NBC

minah86 wrote:
entertaining...but they are trying way TOO hard to make it look fierce/competitive. it's so un-natural that it's funny...
laugh.gif
iNiNe5 wrote:
yeah, the show is way exaggereated....it's too much like wrestling.....

Thing is, all these dudes complaining that the OG was better must have forgot that the OG was the exact same way. I think these dudes areremembering that the OG was closer to IFL or something.

Nope.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

minah86 wrote:
entertaining...but they are trying way TOO hard to make it look fierce/competitive. it's so un-natural that it's funny...
laugh.gif
iNiNe5 wrote:
yeah, the show is way exaggereated....it's too much like wrestling.....

Thing is, all these dudes complaining that the OG was better must have forgot that the OG was the exact same way. I think these dudes are remembering that the OG was closer to IFL or something.

Nope.
laugh.gif

Yeah it felt very similar... actually i wish it were MORE identical though.. i didn't care for the presentation and editing they did with this newversion, felt weird in some places. But i liked that they tried to stay true to the OG. I doubt i'll ever really watch this again though.. justdoesn't appeal to me like it did when i was a kid.

two gladiators bite the dust already....sad. Crush got battered....conteder was bigger than her...they need to bring in some muscle women like they had backwhen....you can't have a contender bigger than the gladiator.

So there is a rumor going around that 4wrestling was caught leaving a club with Hellga...stay tuned as more details become available

Angel

less talking and less commercial breaks would be nice.

jville819 wrote:
I completely missed the show.

Was it any good. Better than the original?
Catch the second episode tomorrow at 8pm EST on NBC and judge for yourself.

I liked it. Seems likes quite a few others did, too, judging by the size of this thread (like SHUGES mentionedearlier).

The Course Is Working These Girls On The Final Challenge. OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GIRL VENUS WOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was pretty entertaining for me as well even though I didn't like some of the camera angles.

Back
Top Bottom