American Gods (STARZ) Thread

Wow. That's very strange to me. I find it hard to see the point of view that sees any of the episodes as filler or boring. To me, every episode was so LIT that I couldn't really take it all in at once. My mind was blown the entire time trying to comprehend the visuals, the plot, and the hidden meanings behind it all. To each their own I guess :lol:

I thought it was very strange too, every episode was so deep that I would watch and sometimes get lost, wait til the next day to read a summary about the episode and be blown away. Which lead me to do research on the mythology of the characters and the little small details I was lost on. I think the show is fantastic, from the visuals to the storytelling. Too each their own indeed.

I wonder what's Shadow's real importance.

I don't want to ruin the show for you, so read this spoiler at your own risk

Srsly, don't read if you're the type to be in your feels
He's Odin's son..

Oh, and Dead Wife dies at the end of the book
She's still cute af tho

Yeah, I hate when shows don’t have a season every year. I forget most of what happened.

I don't want to ruin the show for you, so read this spoiler at your own risk

Srsly, don't read if you're the type to be in your feels
He's Odin's son..

Oh, and Dead Wife dies at the end of the book
She's still cute af tho

Thhhhh........?

Season2 ep1 is live!, the recap they did was lit AF.

Just a 3min intro giving you the catch up of 8 episodes in 82 scenes from S1, and then boom, nitro intro music follows which is then followed by an epic opening that takes place on a beautifully greened out Golf Course in the back of Osteras compound. It looks like this is taking place immediately after she
kills Media’s Mr. World to end Season 1

Show needs to be Great, start is for sure flames.....

Side note: This season I hope for More Bilquis, but not too much. She’s fine AF but her character scares me, she’s disgusting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom