american history x or fight club

History in terms of being so real you can feel it even if you never experienced either of those extremes.

But Fight Club is just a work of genius. I mean when I found out about the whole insomniac thing and him having a split personality it was like whoa, run thatback again. Good movie, and def more fav, but X is def appreciated.

I'd have to go with American History X, mainly bacause it had much more meaning in the moviethan Fight Club.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

American_History.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I seen that for the first time.

I always look away during that part, but I enjoy both films equally.

I really put those two movies against each other because it's apple to oranges to me personally. I guess if it was like a desert island question it wouldhave to be fight club because it was a pretty dope concept and has a great twist. American History X is cool, especially how it introduces the viewer to theintesne world of neo-nazism, but there is something that just makes it "plain" to me, it's hard to explain. Plus fight club spawned a really dopeTaking Back Sunday video

American History X without a doubt. First time I saw it at like 12 I was very interested in the whole neo-nazi, anti-fascist, anarquists subcultures so itreminds me that period of time.

Back
Top Bottom