AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

i need to rewatch to see what the deal was with Queenie.  I missed the part about her being eliminated for coming back first

Fiona's hell was hilarious to me.  "WHAT IS THIS, KNOTTY PIIIINNEE?"
Hit her with the "I got a stiff one right here for you"

:rofl:

yeah, it's still that for me. Didn't really feel this season that much. What's the next years theme?
Nah bro season 2 was the best imo. Every episode seemed like a mini movie and kept evolving throughout the season. The first season was good enough to get me intrigued. Season 2 made me a fan. Season 3 was kind of boring. I think when they took  the focus off of the war between the white witches and he black ones the show went down the hill.

yeah, it's still that for me. Didn't really feel this season that much. What's the next years theme?
Nah bro season 2 was the best imo. Every episode seemed like a mini movie and kept evolving throughout the season. The first season was good enough to get me intrigued. Season 2 made me a fan. Season 3 was kind of boring. I think when they took  the focus off of the war between the white witches and he black ones the show went down the hill.
Gonna have to agree with this man.  Season 2 was 
eek.gif
.  Coven seems like it could've been a long-running multi-season show, since it was treated as a mini-series as all other AHS seasons, it felt a little more rushed than the other 2 seasons.

Gonna have to agree with this man.  Season 2 was :wow: .  Coven seems like it could've been a long-running multi-season show, since it was treated as a mini-series as all other AHS seasons, it felt a little more rushed than the other 2 seasons.

Season two was pretty good until about 75% in, for me. The last few episodes just seemed so random and in the end, unnecessary to me. I just prefer the linear and more "complete" story that the first season had.

I thought the finale was aight. It was almost anti climatic once Cordelia started running through all the tests with no problems. Once she brought back Zoe, then did the whole "you'll know you're a supreme bc you'll radiate light" (or something like that), it was lost on me for a sec that she had just completed everything and was now the new supreme like "ok, wait. was that it?"

All in all, it was a solid season. I'll run through the whole thing again once it hits netflix

I enjoyed the finale and the season as a whole but overall I thought this season was the least creepiest of the 3 seasons so far. I loved season 2 btw. Season 1 was good too.
And it was suppose to be the creepiest. Remember the trailer with the witches being in a timeout hanging on the walls?
Sarah Paulson (Cordelia) never looked better :smokin
I think next season has something to do with fashion. Myrtle screaming "Balenciaga" at the steak and Fiona saying she ruined her Jimmy Choo's while smearing blood on the
ax man..........
Either that or Vampires set in the 1950's :lol: I dunno.........

I'd go down on that thang and never come up for air bruhs. Dead srs
View media item 775553

Last edited:
I enjoyed the finale and the season as a whole but overall I thought this season was the least creepiest of the 3 seasons so far. I loved season 2 btw. Season 1 was good too.
And it was suppose to be the creepiest. Remember the trailer with the witches being in a timeout hanging on the walls?
Sarah Paulson (Cordelia) never looked better
smokin.gif

I think next season has something to do with fashion. Myrtle screaming "Balenciaga" at the steak and Fiona saying she ruined her Jimmy Choo's while smearing blood on the
ax man..........
Either that or Vampires set in the 1950's
laugh.gif
I dunno.........
I thought that too. lol A season full of crazy models, or some creepy agency

What were the hints in season 1 to make season 2 asylum?

What were the hints in season 2 to make season 3 coven?

Bam! I think you got it. The confirmed rumor last week was that its gonna be set in the 50's and Jessica Lange is practicing speaking with a German accent to prepare for season 4.
So my theory is that Lange's is the widow of some high ranking German officer who killed tons of people in WW2.
Lange moves to America and takes the money her husband left her to start a fashion agency in the states
What happens next I dunno.

No one can remember

Last edited:

Bam! I think you got it. The confirmed rumor last week was that its gonna be set in the 50's and Jessica Lange is practicing speaking with a German accent to prepare for season 4.
So my theory is that.Lange's is the widow of some high ranking German officer who killed tons of people in WW2.
Lange moves to America and takes the money her husband left her to start a fashion agency in the states
What happens next I dunno.

No one can remember

Wait...her screaming Balenciaga was the hint??

Last edited:
nvm, season 1 hint to 2 is easy.  The wife was sent to asylum during her pregnancy.  Dunno what in season 2 could hint a witch coven though

her character talked about fashion all season as well

I hope Angela Bassett is back in some way next season

Last edited:
sarah paulson was on the radio this morning. she was tryin to not give out spoilers for anything just in case people aint see it yet. but it was hard.

she was like "the people who wanna listen to this interview but dont want to hear spoilers can suck it "

im now a fan.
nthat.gif

threesome with her and that lady from Looper

Great episode as always!!

I think Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates are stuck in hell and wont be appearing in the season finale at all.

Im not sure about Lange...since we didn't see her actually "die" BUT they did say she was eating by Alligators, so she might be a wrap as well.

I believe the next supreme is gonna be Cordelia on some horse crap type of deal. I dunno, she's like the LAST one we would think of right now ya know? :rolleyes

Damn I gotta finish my screenplay... I knows my plot lines!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom