Americans got it all wrong with life, Europeans got it right with life

Get yo Benedict Arnold self up Outta her
*opens up history book to ww2 section*

DEY HATE US CUZ DEY AINT US
shout out to retiring at 50 and ruining the economy for future generations , I see u Spain and Greece

Germany is actually thriving tho

Last edited:
its evident who hasn't traveled out of the US and experienced other cultures.
been to Barcelona and have family there but the struggle is real there .country bankrupt AF ... don't get me wrong they're appreciation for poetry, culture, art etc trumps us by a mile but they don't have it right to our wrong ..both country's could stand to learn from each other.

shout out to retiring at 50 and ruining the economy for future generations , I see u Spain and Greece
As if the economy in the US isn't ruined for future generations
laugh.gif

Not that it's happening anytime soon but America needs to get back to the basic and start at home. Family, but that's not a given .

OP actually has a good point.

I'm 31 and I'm on my second Passport after filling up the first one.

I've lived in and visited over 30 countries since 18.

Europeans may not drive Cadillac Escalade and have 6 bedroom homes, but they also can afford to take family vacations every summer.

I lived in Thailand 6 months Aussies and Brits always make sure to give thier children great vacations.

Their  kids are more open minded and intelligent culture/social wise than American youth.

While I continue to strive and develop at age 31 most of my American peers are on a decline with 3 or 4 kids already living like old folks.

That's pretty much it for them.....work take care of kids accumulate debt consume ******ed unneeded things.

Never even left thier hometowns.

American way of parenting....

Here kids here's an XBOX One,PS4, IPAD to entertain and parent you while I go be a workaholic to buy you even more useless junk.

Euro way of thinking.....

Here kids I got you passports and we are going to travel and I want you to see different cultures and see the way the rest of the world works.

BTW start reading these tour books and learning some X languages of X countries we will be visiting this summer.

This is why teenage pregnancy is so huge in the US...narrow minded idol minds get bored and start looking for an early end game, marriage and family.

Euro mindset is like....kids??marriage?? No way there are still places I want to travel, see and do like my parents have showed me.
This guy here knows and have traveled.  Keep doing what you doing man, I'm 31 and envy you while I'm back at work here on Monday.  Even though I don't have the worst job, trying to make this situation work living with my daughter and her mother is holding me back on living in these different countries.  You're one of the very few americans I know that are really actually living and enjoying life.  

This guy here knows and have traveled.  Keep doing what you doing man, I'm 31 and envy you while I'm back at work here on Monday.  Even though I don't have the worst job, trying to make this situation work living with my daughter and her mother is holding me back on living in these different countries.  You're one of the very few americans I know that are really actually living and enjoying life.  
Do them a favor and bounce. I'm sure there are plenty of cats out there who would be a better fit as a father than yo stale ***

This may just be the way people see the world differently. I mean i'm middle class. My dad teaches us to work hard. We have our own home down in SoCal and are currently remodeling it to add another room and a master. We have descent cars and we always travel. Been to mexico, texas, nevada, new mexico, colorado, ohio. Mainly here in the USA. Its just the way of thinking. Like if you want something go out and earn it. You usually always want more for your fam so naturally you give them more than what your parents gave you. And IMO why leave SoCal when you have Santa Monica, Hollywood, Venice, San Diego, Palos Verdes, Yosemite, Big Bear, Sequoia. You have any type of sport you want and we have music here, thats my opinion though. Everyone thinks differently tho

I think a lot of Americans have a romantic view of how things are in Europe. When you're living here (I'm in the Netherlands) you face the same things as you face in the States probably. After spending two months in California I would love to trade places: better weather, people complain less and are nicer/more polite, everything's cheaper and salaries are higher on average. But I'm sure, once I would live there, I would als run into things that I didn't like.

Oh, and to add one more thing: the Europeans you run in to in the States or in other countries are by definition the travelling andere more open minded Europeans. So don't base your view of Europeans just on them, we have our 'Rednecks' too lol

Last edited:
I think a lot of Americans have a romantic view of how things are in Europe. When you're living here (I'm in the Netherlands) you face the same things as you face in the States probably. After spending two months in California I would love to trade places: better weather, people complain less and are nicer/more polite, everything's cheaper and salaries are higher on average. But I'm sure, once I would live there, I would als run into things that I didn't like.

you born and raised dutch or are you an ex-pat?

Oh, and to add one more thing: the Europeans you run in to in the States or in other countries are by definition the travelling andere more open minded Europeans. So don't base your view of Europeans just on them, we have our 'Rednecks' too lol
True dat

My wife and I are holding on having kids because we want to travel internationally.

In the last 8 months I've been to..

England
UAE
Japan
France

Traveling >>>

My cousins from Europe told me how much they were making after taxes

:x

I'm good living here b

If only our stupid government would stop wasting our tax dollars on "defense" but that's another issue

Last edited:
Keep in mind europe is smaller than continental europe, os going from England to France is like going from NY to Philly.

I'm more concerned about visiting other parts of the US than Europe. I've traveled abroad, and it just doesn't do anything for me. I would love to go out west to see the desert or 'down east' in Maine/New Hampshire.

Keep in mind europe is smaller than continental europe, os going from England to France is like going from NY to Philly.

I'm more concerned about visiting other parts of the US than Europe. I've traveled abroad, and it just doesn't do anything for me. I would love to go out west to see the desert or 'down east' in Maine/New Hampshire.
I don't mean traveling within europe even though all the europeans I know have done that as well.  But they've also traveled to the americas, asia, africa some australia and new zealand etc. all within their 20s.

There's a reason why we have the largest economy of any country. If you prefer a chill lifestyle over fast whips and hot chicks, then this may not be the place for you.

Back
Top Bottom