AMERICAS BEST DANCE CREW SEASON 5.........

show was over after the first season...jabbawockeez, kaba modern

can't beat the original season

none of the crews since then have lived up to my season 1 standards

^Agreed, every season kept getting worse than the one before. Would be sick if they some sort of All-Star season of all the winners

Too much politics I hear all the time in regards to this show... so regardless I'll support the dancers but the shows judging and legitimacy needs to get better. Then again, it is MTV the same place that brought Real World/Road Rules/Jersey Shore so yeah they're known to making "perfect exaggerative drama."

show sucks now.
the first season was the only good season.
no disrepect to all of the groups who participate though.
its just redundant now.

ya'll are crazy.  Season 2 had the best teams.  The only good teams in season 1 were Kaba & Jabba. 

Didn't want to make a new one so I just gravedug this one. As usual, the West ended this one early. Anyone seeing Poreotics this season?

Haven't watched since so real crew lost
Their female dancers were
pimp.gif

Poreotics basically saving this show for me, I was not interested one bit watching this show but I want them to win

Bro anyone see those fat guys dancing
thats when i stopped
this show hasnt been good since season 1
plz stoppppp MTV

Seriously, just hand it to Poreotics and save the other crews from wasting their time. Really interesting though how it seems like they're trying to cap the amount of asian groups from the west that are put on TV each season.

Season 1 and season 2 are all the seasons I watched. All the seasons after were not good. I didn't like how season 2 ended also. Super Crew?
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Crazy how I went to high school with one of the members from Poreotics.

Didnt even know he was a dancer let alone on a team that is on ABDC until a week ago. Then again, I didnt really know dude to begin with.

Pretty cool seeing a local team on ABDC though. Got some cool moves.

Back
Top Bottom