*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

INTLplayers

formerly xcg11pinoYx
Well I know I'm not the only ABDC cat on NT seeing as how we had a pretty good thread for last season.

And obviously this is the only show I can stand on MTV.

The Season 3 Premiere is on Thursday, January 15. The final 9 crews that were announced include:

Beat Freakz
Box Cuttuhz
Dynamic Edition
Fly Chicks
GOP
Main Event
Quest
Team Millennia
The Strikers

Obviously, there are two noticeable things. No Audition Special took place (bad idea IMO), and everyones favorite group, Team Millenia
laugh.gif
�made it to this season. They, along with BoxCuttuhz and Quest are some of thebig named crews.

Do some searches on YouTube for 'abdc audition' and watch some of the crews that didn't make it. A few noticeable ones that didn't make itinclude Headhunters Crew and Rhythm City.

Feel free to post some videos or info on some of the crews that made it.
Season 3 Commercial (Super Cr3w, Season 2 winners)

I wonder when this thing will start falling off. I was somewhat into it season 1. But I slowly lost interest. $10 says somewhere along in the show, Jabba'sgoing to make an appearance with the Gatorade G.
laugh.gif

It is pretty much the only watchable show on MTV at this point but that's not saying a lot.

I wish MTV would film the routines the same way these videos show them. The constant changing of views and cameras make it harder to get a feel for theroutine. Oh well....cant wait for the new season. Last season was
pimp.gif
even though the crew I liked didnt win.

^^dland24,

bingo. watch Kaba Modern's technologic joint on ABDC, then go see that piece in the Hip Hop Internationals '07 or some other video. routine isridiculous if you actually watch it from one angle.

Originally Posted by wj4

I wonder when this thing will start falling off. I was somewhat into it season 1. But I slowly lost interest. $10 says somewhere along in the show, Jabba's going to make an appearance with the Gatorade G.
laugh.gif
Word, i will guarantee u this, they will name a camera shot after it, or associate it with the recap, then when they're backstage doing theinterviews, everyone will be drinking it.

I actually didnt like the second season. Im just not that big of a fan of the whole genre....I dont mind watching the best of the best every now and thenthough.

This show is so fixed it's ******ed; totally takes the fun outta watching this #%#+. $+!% TM too!
laugh.gif
Box Cutters are cleannnnnnnnnnn. Damn! DAMN!

Super Cr3w FTW!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Dynamic Edition

If this them, wow
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing tapping skills, but they probably won't make it far in the comp if that's all they have to offer. But wowww
smile.gif

I hope Team Millenia goes far but not win so they won't be overhyped like Jabbawockeez and KabaModern did.

I love paying 10 dollars for a class by TM .. 50 dollars for just 2 sessions with Jabba and KM is a no no
grin.gif

I'm happy about Quest, Boxcutters, and TM...

Angry that Essence, Fr3sh, Point Blank, and Headhunters didn't...

Back
Top Bottom