Amiri Jeans worth it?

f82

Are these jeans worth it? I dont even think there are any brands out there that makes something similar to Amiri Jeans.. Are there any alternatives?

Whens the best time to buy these jeans? I like the look of it a lot and the fitting looks perfect with like jordan 1s or even casual sneakers. OBJ really got me wanting these since he always wear them!!

I have a few pairs, theyre not worth retail but if you can get them on discount or sale then definitely. I like the stacks on them and the distressing is A1 and the denim is mad stretchy. Theyre probably one of the most comfortable jeans ive ever worn because of the amount of stretch. Alot of the newer designs like the patchwork ones I dont like but the MX1s are pretty dope, the Art Patch ones too.

But honestly you can get the same look from Lakenzie jeans.

I have a few pairs, theyre not worth retail but if you can get them on discount or sale then definitely. I like the stacks on them and the distressing is A1 and the denim is mad stretchy. Theyre probably one of the most comfortable jeans ive ever worn because of the amount of stretch. Alot of the newer designs like the patchwork ones I dont like but the MX1s are pretty dope, the Art Patch ones too.

But honestly you can get the same look from Lakenzie jeans.

are they tts? do you know if Lakenzie has anything thats similar to the thrasher light indigo of Amiri? What do you consider a good price for the Amiri jeans?

are they tts? do you know if Lakenzie has anything thats similar to the thrasher light indigo of Amiri? What do you consider a good price for the Amiri jeans?

just took a quick look from Lakenzie.. is there any other brand thats based in the USA?

You'll get better traction on this questions in the high end luxury designer thread few spots down.

To answer your question no. They prolly the most popular option for denim out but that doesn't mean they're worth it. I'm not fan, I'd rather cop some timeless slp denim.

Best time to buy amiris tho will be in a few weeks around Black Friday. Sites like mr porter & ssense will have them 30% off but sizes might go fast.

just took a quick look from Lakenzie.. is there any other brand thats based in the USA?

You can try Mnml, they probably have denim similar to the Thrashers for a cheap price point. Amiris fit skinny, so you can go up a size unless youre a thin person where TTS would look good on you. A good price point for Thrashers would be about 400-500. You can find those pretty easily on grailed or even SSsense.

For the price though, you can get some SLP crash denim, which would be more worth it.

Thanks for your help guys!

sthebest sthebest whats the diff between thrasher and thrasher plus? thrasher plus means more distress right lol.. i mean comparing from the two.. thats what it seems like

Frank
EJXxKe6X0AEzWxh.jpg

OP this thread would do better in general

Back
Top Bottom