An actual 2001 jordan fail

Just picked up a pair air jordan 1s from 2001, the royal blu color way and just found a astonishing detail about them. My pair lacks the production number on the tongue.

This pic is your regular pair of 2001 royal 1s and my pair.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my pair

Just picked up a pair air jordan 1s from 2001, the royal blu color way and just found a astonishing detail about them. My pair lacks the production number on the tongue.

This pic is your regular pair of 2001 royal 1s and my pair.

my pair

There not fake, bouth them from a legit seller, everything matches, the tage, the box, the dates. Even the quality is top notch.

There not fake, bouth them from a legit seller, everything matches, the tage, the box, the dates. Even the quality is top notch.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm not sure what your talking about. And your pics are tiny.

sorry ill try to upload them  bigger, but my pair don't have the production number on the tung.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm not sure what your talking about. And your pics are tiny.

sorry ill try to upload them  bigger, but my pair don't have the production number on the tung.

That is strange, but if you know they are not fake then who cares just be happy with your pickup.

That is strange, but if you know they are not fake then who cares just be happy with your pickup.

sam1520.jpg

my pair

hmmm,,,it could be the lighting but the color of the swoosh in your pic looks off...

sam1520.jpg

my pair

hmmm,,,it could be the lighting but the color of the swoosh in your pic looks off...

Its bcuz of my flash, but I am happy about my pick, just wondering if this is a rair pair, or if there are many like it. I always thought the production numbers on the tongue were scandolous. lol

Its bcuz of my flash, but I am happy about my pick, just wondering if this is a rair pair, or if there are many like it. I always thought the production numbers on the tongue were scandolous. lol

Wat is the meaning of the numbers anyways? I got the bred from 01. Would kill for a royal blue one. Lol one of my top favs.

Wat is the meaning of the numbers anyways? I got the bred from 01. Would kill for a royal blue one. Lol one of my top favs.

Back
Top Bottom