And 1 Mixtape Vol 1. Appreciation Vol. Skip To My Lou!!

They go overseas some and there's still some interest/$, and domestically they just do high school gym games with <100 in the audience, no more NBA arenas. I played in one one time. Phillip (Hot Sauce) is really down to Earth, Alimoe was as well. And DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican all of them play/hang out high. Springs came to the gym toasted with jeans, chains, lowtop af1's, hoody on and was still literally doing 2 hands ft line dunks, between the legs dunks, no warmups.

I still have some shorts from before they became a Wal Mart brand

Use to be so loyal to and 1. LOVED the streetball show. I went to the game in New Orleans and the next year Birmingham. Met a few of them and they were very cool and humble.

gifs+(2).gif

and 1 was the ish in the late 90s/ 2000's ... then when espn had them going across the us.... that was good television

Whatever happened to Rawkus Records? AND1 tapes had the best soundtrack. I remember when the vol 1-4 DVD dropped used to come home from school and watch that and the ultimate Jordan DVD then hoop until it was dark out. Good times.

Homeboy down the street from my grandma moms worked for the radio station. Idk what she did but we went to everything and met everybody. We all played in this b-ball league and had games every Saturday and her and my grandma took turns taking us. Lexus truck pulled up and hot sauce was in the front seat, lost my mind b. ***** hooped in my driveway with us for like 5 min before coming to the game with us. My ***** u know what it’s like walking into the local red wit hot sauce? We felt like gods. After all the games he was letting people hire him and he’d guard them etc.

No lie, a ***** named Brandon summers got out there, stole the ball from sauce, crossed him then dunked on that *****. When I say the gym went crazy..... it went crazy. I was embarrassed for sizzle. B summers was a forever legend for that. He went on to play college football somewhere I’m not sure where but he will always be the ***** who embarrassed hot sauce to me.

Well the difference is Vol 1's clips were taken from LEGIT games.

As they got older, games were in the "Tour" setting .

So that is why Vol 1, 2, and 2B were so RAW
Oh yeah I know. It’s was a happy accident and nobody knew what Skip was doing. 1-3 were cool but after that it was played out. It was all about naming moves

The Main and Shane Show will feature Exclusive Interviews , Questions and Answers. We will talk about the Streetball Culture, Current Events, Politics and much more. This is Not your ordinary podcast , with that being said you never know what will be discussed or where.

I remember those summers man!

When one of my friends got the black And-1 ball, we all played like we were Hot Sauce and travelled in games cuz we did all the moves :rofl:

It also around the time when NBA Street Vol. 2 came out, copied ALL THEM ***** :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I used to love it all man
Ypa
The notic
And 1
Dime 55.
Streethandles

I have all kinds of clips still on youtube from the early 2000s dunking and doing preposterous tricks.

I wish we understood the youtube formula of pumping out clips everyday and just sharing your life with people.....We thought stacking footage for months and then editing a mixtape was the goal tho.

It makes me smile when i see some of the good people from my old underground streetball facebook circle , find success on youtube...like snake from Get handles and RB the breakthrough.

And 1 was the ****. I remember going to a show in the 9th grade and meeting Spyda. I was amazed at how short spyda was

Back
Top Bottom