And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Or... instead of repeatedly defending yourself.... just get someone to post the pic for you... why share half !%% info?

Or... instead of repeatedly defending yourself.... just get someone to post the pic for you... why share half !%% info?

Originally Posted by AEA18

air-jordan-iii-black-cement-2011-retro-2.jpg

So is this another CDP??? Pic is from sneakernews May 3rd looks like leather to me. 

the wack #*%# about all this is, NO ONE confirmed with me what these were, i posted this pic AS MY TWITTER ICON on APRIL 1ST as a april fools day pic...and took it off the very next day.

no one came and asked me #*%#, it was posted without my knowledge, the shoe isnt fake it's a CDP 3...and its a size 10.5

everybody speculating about #*%# instead of simply coming and asking me, im not hard to reach...

modern-notoriety begged me on 2 seperate occasions for detailed pics and also tried to follow me on twitter, and i ignored them twice, and ignored dudes twitter request cause i've heard from a reputable source that he's a shady dude and also because i dont %%!% with them...

sneakernews has always been the leeches they are sucked it off here and posted it up on their site. without confirming with whoever posted them or with the supposed originator.

i only %%!% with sneakerfiles.

so believe the dude about his nubuck statement, no one will believe him until he posts pics....then again ppl believed these were 2011's ..lol..so it is what it is.

nice day to all.

So is this another CDP??? Pic is from sneakernews May 3rd looks like leather to me. 

the wack #*%# about all this is, NO ONE confirmed with me what these were, i posted this pic AS MY TWITTER ICON on APRIL 1ST as a april fools day pic...and took it off the very next day.

no one came and asked me #*%#, it was posted without my knowledge, the shoe isnt fake it's a CDP 3...and its a size 10.5

everybody speculating about #*%# instead of simply coming and asking me, im not hard to reach...

modern-notoriety begged me on 2 seperate occasions for detailed pics and also tried to follow me on twitter, and i ignored them twice, and ignored dudes twitter request cause i've heard from a reputable source that he's a shady dude and also because i dont %%!% with them...

sneakernews has always been the leeches they are sucked it off here and posted it up on their site. without confirming with whoever posted them or with the supposed originator.

so believe the dude about his nubuck statement, no one will believe him until he posts pics....then again ppl believed these were 2011's ..lol..so it is what it is.

nice day to all.

Originally Posted by Deftronic

nice day to all.
I GUESS THE APRIL FOOLS JOKE WAS ON THE BLOGS THAT STOLED THE PICS 
laugh.gif

FUNNY THING IS I KNOW THE DUDE THAT RUNS SNEAKERNEWS

hes a good guy 

but that shows you cant believe anything on the internet untill its proven correct 

the shady dude from modern notority your talking about is that kid in them silly videos ? 

nice day to all.
laugh.gif

hes a good guy 

but that shows you cant believe anything on the internet untill its proven correct 

the shady dude from modern notority your talking about is that kid in them silly videos ? 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

nice day to all.
I GUESS THE APRIL FOOLSJOKE WAS THE BLOGS THAT STOLED THE PICS 
laugh.gif

basically...i never posted this picture on my personal site

it was my twitter icon on april 1st.

pretty sure i would've did a kick vid on em, or gave my ppls at sneakerfiles the exclusive pics and whatnot on em first.

everybody just wants to be FIRST with everything nowadays .. taking time out can save your reputation and money.

nice day to all.
I GUESS THE APRIL FOOLSJOKE WAS THE BLOGS THAT STOLED THE PICS 
laugh.gif

basically...i never posted this picture on my personal site

it was my twitter icon on april 1st.

pretty sure i would've did a kick vid on em, or gave my ppls at sneakerfiles the exclusive pics and whatnot on em first.

everybody just wants to be FIRST with everything nowadays .. taking time out can save your reputation and money.

nice day to all.
laugh.gif

hes a good guy 

i dont know sneakernews personally, but i do know they leech off a lot of sites without confirming stuff first.

i can't really speak on M-N any further, i just know what i know, and i didn't agree with their actions...which is why i ignore them, when they ask me for stuff.

anyway, pz yall

nice day to all.
laugh.gif

hes a good guy 

i dont know sneakernews personally, but i do know they leech off a lot of sites without confirming stuff first.

i can't really speak on M-N any further, i just know what i know, and i didn't agree with their actions...which is why i ignore them, when they ask me for stuff.

anyway, pz yall

well i just knew off the bat the OP was telling the truth even before i saw the pic he sent me 

but with this happening maybe nike will go and run with your idea and change the shoe around
laugh.gif

well i just knew off the bat the OP was telling the truth even before i saw the pic he sent me 

but with this happening maybe nike will go and run with your idea and change the shoe around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Every logical person on this site knew those were CDP's from the jump.
This...and why haven't mods locked this thread yet, its the only thread getting posts today!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Every logical person on this site knew those were CDP's from the jump.
This...and why haven't mods locked this thread yet, its the only thread getting posts today!

Back
Top Bottom