And the top 20 Party Schools of 2012 are....

jhawk826

Banned
Here’s the complete list of Princeton Review’s top
party schools for 2012:
1. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
2. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
4. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
5. University of California Santa Barbara, Santa
Barbara, Calif.
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
7. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
9. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
10. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
12. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
13. Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
14. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
15. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
16. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
17. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
18. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
20. University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.

As far as my alma mater goes, I'm surprised it made this list for the second year in a row. Syracuse is not a great party school, especially when compared to schools like IU, UW and Ohio, but then again these are polls with a small sample size. Did your school make the list?

Florida State
nthat.gif

uhhhh UMD really???? as far as dmv colleges go I'd say JMU > umd as far as partying.

That list is BS. I went to LSU and then transferred to Tulane. Tulane is an elite party school. Some real partying goes on there. LSU was eehhh... ok. 

This should be the least of your worries....
Really? What should be my worries then? I got a 3.3 in a double Engineering Major. I'm currently working as a co-op at one of the top Automotive companies in the world. I have more experience in the field of Engineering than most kids my age, so yeah I'd say my priorities are pretty straight fam 
grin.gif

Really? What should be my worries then? I got a 3.3 in a double Engineering Major. I'm currently working as a co-op at one of the top Automotive companies in the world. I have more experience in the field of Engineering than most kids my age, so yeah I'd say my priorities are pretty straight fam >D

Umm I was speaking on your concern for the reputation of your University. Thanks for the unhumble brag though young sir. Now hit the showers (Pun intended)

Really? What should be my worries then? I got a 3.3 in a double Engineering Major. I'm currently working as a co-op at one of the top Automotive companies in the world. I have more experience in the field of Engineering than most kids my age, so yeah I'd say my priorities are pretty straight fam >D

Umm I was speaking on your concern for the reputation of your University. Thanks for the unhumble brag though young sir. Now hit the showers (Pun intended)
:rofl:

nah he just wanted to act like he didn't know you were talking about good ol sandusky. he knew.

Edit: oh and Florida State :pimp:

Last edited:
if you're going to school to party instead of education...well then....
Most people are able to find a balance. My major was partying junior year and I did ok in my classes. Could've done a whole lot better though :lol: :smh:.

I remember usually partying hard on Thursday nights then getting home in the morning and cramming for my midterm that was a few yours later. Got A's though since it was a psyche class that dealt with substance abuse.

if you're going to school to party instead of education...well then....

then what? I can't stand people like you man.

90% of people in college aren't dweebs. they drink thursday - saturday. cram all their work in on sunday, or late nights... get no sleep and go through 4 years of drinking, partying and fun while balancing schoolwork.

people continue to have this ridiculous foolish view of what college is. like its shocking kids spend less than 2 hours on homework a night for like 6 classes. no i didn't do the reading. i skimmed and let the nerds answer the question and paid attention in class.

Oh and im employed and doing great at a job i love. so inb4 any of that nonsense. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom