And They wonder why Young Blacks distrust NYPD

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

GrimlocK wrote:
trust me I know...doesn't even matter if your black...minorities are getting hated on by nypd for decades...feel bad for this kid though...crying like a lil %%*#% and all...probably make his catch much stronger though...
30t6p3b.gif
@ him cryin' like a lil girl.

Yeah because your such a man right smh.

And to the dudes claiming they wouldn't have a problem being stopped for no reason well I feel sorry for you. Police are looking at you like your guilty until proving innocent, yall must not be a minority or yall are just gullible as hell.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

GrimlocK wrote:
trust me I know...doesn't even matter if your black...minorities are getting hated on by nypd for decades...feel bad for this kid though...crying like a lil %%*#% and all...probably make his catch much stronger though...
30t6p3b.gif

And to the dudes claiming they wouldn't have a problem being stopped for no reason well I feel sorry for you. Police are looking at you like your guilty until proving innocent, yall must not be a minority or yall are just gullible as hell.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I honestly wouldn't care at all if I got frisked as long as it didn't make me late for work or something. Who cares, if they're frisking me in order to find a gun on the next person, go ahead.

So you have no problem with somebody randomely stopping you and aggressively touching you because its suppose to keep you "safe" okay

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

JFDOOM wrote:
GrimlocK wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

��
Uh, yeah. I'm not gonna cry like a little girl for getting ruffed up.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

JFDOOM wrote:
GrimlocK wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

��
Uh, yeah. I'm not gonna cry like a little girl for getting ruffed up.

How are you guys telling me if I don't care I'm not a minority or I'm gullible or I'm just lying
roll.gif

I genuinely just wouldn't feel violated unless they touched me inappropriately (whether it be sexually or too roughly or whatever).

How are you guys telling me if I don't care I'm not a minority or I'm gullible or I'm just lying
roll.gif

I genuinely just wouldn't feel violated unless they touched me inappropriately (whether it be sexually or too roughly or whatever).

kilojules64 wrote:
roll.gif

Did you not see the vid. Over 85% of the people frisked were a MINORITY. Its embarrassing bro no one wants to go through that. And its also very cleary police harrasing people of color.

kilojules64 wrote:
roll.gif

Did you not see the vid. Over 85% of the people frisked were a MINORITY. Its embarrassing bro no one wants to go through that. And its also very cleary police harrasing people of color.

I honestly wouldn't care at all if I got frisked as long as it didn't make me late for work or something. Who cares, if they're frisking me in order to find a gun on the next person, go ahead.

They are only stopping Hispanics and Blacks though.

They are only stopping Hispanics and Blacks though.

this has become perfectly legal since the days of Giuliani. This is his tactic, and for those complaining that they're profiling, get over it. Face facts, most of the violent and dryg related crimes in the city comes from blacks and latinos. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
I'm black if that matters

So then frisk more white people and that's that
laugh.gif

At the end of the day I'm selfish and I just want to be safe. Stopping a lot of people is obviously not going to stop crime in NY. If a lot of people being randomly stopped means that people are gonna leave the burner at home, though, count me in.

And yes I do acknowledge that I would feel completely differently if I smoked bud or something, because those people have a reason to not want to be searched yet aren't actually doing anything wrong. If I got searched I would just close my purse and keep it moving.

this has become perfectly legal since the days of Giuliani. This is his tactic, and for those complaining that they're profiling, get over it. Face facts, most of the violent and dryg related crimes in the city comes from blacks and latinos. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler [+]

So then frisk more white people and that's that
laugh.gif

At the end of the day I'm selfish and I just want to be safe. Stopping a lot of people is obviously not going to stop crime in NY. If a lot of people being randomly stopped means that people are gonna leave the burner at home, though, count me in.

And yes I do acknowledge that I would feel completely differently if I smoked bud or something, because those people have a reason to not want to be searched yet aren't actually doing anything wrong. If I got searched I would just close my purse and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]

Um how about no. Im not getting over it until police stop harrasing people of color for no reason. And btw @ your spoiler. I could care less if your black saying this.  

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]

Um how about no. Im not getting over it until police stop harrasing people of color for no reason. And btw @ your spoiler. I could care less if your black saying this.  

They dont care if you are running late for work.
They are targeting black and Latino males.

The frisk are out in the public and it is very humiliating to happen in front of your neighbors/community.

They dont care if you are running late for work.
They are targeting black and Latino males.

The frisk are out in the public and it is very humiliating to happen in front of your neighbors/community.

tyisny wr
This +#@# is disgusting and the fact that the idiot defends this is even more disturbing. but of course it wont be stopped because it only effects minorities

maybe in new york..  but in chicago they pull over and search any and everyone
maybe yall startin to see why chicagoans completly hate police

tyisny wr
This +#@# is disgusting and the fact that the idiot defends this is even more disturbing. but of course it wont be stopped because it only effects minorities

maybe in new york..  but in chicago they pull over and search any and everyone
maybe yall startin to see why chicagoans completly hate police

Back
Top Bottom