And this is why people get shot by the police....

I tell you what buddy, next time you feel threatened by the Police. By all means, shoot them!

Your questions are repetitive and dull. If you hate Cops, that's fine, you're not hurting anyone's feelings.
thats what I thought. Aint got **** to say when police are assaulting people.
I say defending ones self against police assualt and you talk about detaning. Thats the slick police talk im talking about. Youve convinced yourself police dont assault and murder people. You're brainwashed b.
that code runs deep with that brotherhood bs. So easy to justify your murderous ways with self defense. And when people defend them selves its called resisiting.
Talk bout my questions is dull. My questions are why the people are out there protesting cause of yall scum bag logic.

If being being fed up with systematic white supremacy makes me a racist then so be it. I refuse to be a ***** to a group of people because they believe ima lesser man than them. You calling me names don't hurt my feelings. Ain't never looked down to the ground in the presence of no man....especially one that don't like me for my color

Can you clarify who your comments are directed towards?

Detain???

Detain???

Yea, continue with that police talk

Let the shoes be switched in these 2 cases. Cop has justifiable reason to shoot right?
But these people dont? Why cause a cops life if more important?

:smh:

Man that first vid is sad, his girl had to save him.

Even the white cop was trying to stop kimbo slice.

This is why I dont trust NO cop, white, black, brown, pink, green w/e

All the guys and girls who I know that became cops were either stupid or overly aggressive.

After being assaulted by a black female cop and threatened by a white male for no reason, I don't need to be near them

I dont even like passing by a cop, if he/she is in the lane at walmart I go to the next lane.

too many police lovers in here and white supremacy talk ...

..and dude up there has a cop avy ... you really expect him to say anything but nonsense pro police ish.... .... .... ...

my pops has worked at the lasd for 25 years..... dude hates cops, says the nice dudes are exceptions to the rule. its a big gang with a lot of bs politics is what he tells me.....

Last edited:
To be honest, I NEVER, EVER, EVER seen an African American get gunned down in a tailored suit, coming out his self-owned law firm or big-time law firm which he works for/is a partner of.

I also NEVER seen an African American get gunned down while wearing scrubs and a lab coat, coming out of work, post-delivering a baby or performing heart surgery.

Coincidence? Nah. Smarten up, it's not an entire race. You racists that absolutely despite the white skin color will never gain the self confidence to actually be an important and recognized member of our society.

Why? Because you're too busy loathing in self-pity like the pathetic cowards that you are.
Grow up. There are plenty of VERY successful men and women in EVERY single race here in America.
You losers are the ones who are promoting a man killing inocente police officers and deeming it "GREAT THEY DESERVE IT"

Disgusting :smh:
is that you charles barkley .....

Last edited:
To be honest, I NEVER, EVER, EVER seen an African American get gunned down in a tailored suit, coming out his self-owned law firm or big-time law firm which he works for/is a partner of.

I also NEVER seen an African American get gunned down while wearing scrubs and a lab coat, coming out of work, post-delivering a baby or performing heart surgery.

Coincidence? Nah. Smarten up, it's not an entire race. You racists that absolutely despite the white skin color will never gain the self confidence to actually be an important and recognized member of our society.

Why? Because you're too busy loathing in self-pity like the pathetic cowards that you are.
Grow up. There are plenty of VERY successful men and women in EVERY single race here in America.
You losers are the ones who are promoting a man killing inocente police officers and deeming it "GREAT THEY DESERVE IT"

:rofl: wow we gotta put on scrubs and tailored suits to walk the streets

Since you're generalizing police officers, can we generalize those races who are filmed constantly breaking the law?

I'm sure you won't post those videos.
man get outta here with your BS. Im the last one to generalize cops. If you've any of my post when it comes to police youll see its always fair.

Many people will not like what your saying but it is more the way you said it rather than the content. I for one have held the stance from day one that the resolution to all of this to include the "white supremacy" is education. How do you change a process from the bottom up...educate yourself on the process then work your way into a position to cause change. Will protesting spread awareness? Absolutely! Will it make those who affect policy flench? No! But if we work ourselves into those positions...Change can really take place. Thats just the way it is. We can kick, scream, fight all day long but until we put ourselves in positions for change, beginning at home and in our own community, wishing for change to fall out of the sky is far fetched. The problem is that our expectations are not conducive with the realities we live in. Hell most people don't like what I say but I am proof to those around me that you can come from a broken, low income home and turn my lemons into lemonade. Maybe we should stop blaming other people for our problems and focus on us. But hey...I'll probably be called "brainwashed" and an "uncle tom" because I'm not cop bashing.

How old are talking bout "I've never" You probably been alive less than 30 years

What have you seen?

Cops were killing pre instagram, pre facebook.

You dont know nothing

I need to seat down cause Im speaking truth

Like you expect us to believe you dug threw MILLIONS of data bases years of police records before you made that outlandish statement as if it was fact.

Just stop

I tell you what buddy, next time you feel threatened by the Police. By all means, shoot them!

Your questions are repetitive and dull. If you hate Cops, that's fine, you're not hurting anyone's feelings.
thats what I thought. Aint got **** to say when police are assaulting people.
I say defending ones self against police assualt and you talk about detaning. Thats the slick police talk im talking about. Youve convinced yourself police dont assault and murder people. You're brainwashed b.
that code runs deep with that brotherhood bs. So easy to justify your murderous ways with self defense. And when people defend them selves its called resisiting.
Talk bout my questions is dull. My questions are why the people are out there protesting cause of yall scum bag logic.

Justify MY murderous ways? You know me? Did I detain you? Did I assault you?

Your questions ARE dull. :lol: It's pathetic to go along with.

Your original question was did you have to attend a 6 month academy to shoot people when feeling harrassed. I responded, you got defensive with your Police "slick" talk rebuttal.

I'm not brainwashed "B"... I do my job and go home and live my life outside of duty. I've never been to IAB for Use Of Force, never been Blue Teamed, never triggered down on anybody. Try not coming at me like a 3 year old toddler, if that's possible.

too many police lovers in here and white supremacy talk ...

..and dude up there has a cop avy ... you really expect him to say anything but nonsense pro police ish.... .... .... ...

my pops has worked at the lasd for 25 years..... dude hates cops, says the nice dudes are exceptions to the rule. its a big gang with a lot of bs politics is what he tells me.....

I'm proud of what I do, but that doesn't equal "Pro Cop" :lol:.... You're hate for Cops made you skip my original post where I clearly stated that I did not feel bad for them in this video.

I also contributed to other Cop related threads in the past and expressed and informed others of my perception of "Veteran" Cops. But that's neither here or there.

Like I said, go ahead and hate.... I honestly don't care. :lol:

I'm proud of what I do, but that doesn't equal "Pro Cop" :lol:.... You're hate for Cops made you skip my original post where I clearly stated that I did not feel bad for them in this video.

I also contributed to other Cop related threads in the past and expressed and informed others of my perception of "Veteran" Cops. But that's neither here or there.

Like I said, go ahead and hate.... I honestly don't care. :lol:[/quote] you replied but you dont care ....seems like your trying to convince yourself.....

Last edited:
Of what though? That's honestly what I'm confused about in this conversation.

Why am I trying to convince myself with? Matter of fact, what are YOU trying to convince me with?

Good Lord, this is getting ridiculous! Go through every one of my post since i've been on NT. What did I ever say or post to make me come out as a racist? When have I EVER post anything where it made me out to be a "heavy badger" or "I'm better than yall" person?

Last edited:
Provide me some evidence.

I'll wait. I don't need to tell you what I did or didn't not research.

You have something to completely undermine my statement, so ******* post it.
I'll wait lulz.

I'm honesty disgusted with how bigots get away with talking down on those with lighter skin.
Because of their own insecurities.

Straight incapable of succeeding losers, envious of those who are able to do something with their lives.
No respect, and there never will be respect .

Because you did no such research

You undermined yourself when you started making ridiculous statements not based on FACTS

I dont need to post evidence or research because Im not making claims

So every thing you say in this thread is worthless and bias because you are going off of your racist ridiculous emotions

carry on though

Last edited:
Figured this thread was stupid just off the thread title which kept me from even entering for so long and it is.

Did get to see dude put them hands on those pigs though :lol: They deadass tried to jump him 2 on 1. Son stick and move and turn around evasive skills was too good though.

Exaxctly what I expected from you.

Condoning violence, and a "specific" type of violence.
Went from obsessed with Nas to obsessed with Zik :lol: :smh:

I already told you to keep it moving with your new trolling gimmick. Everybody sees you for what you are. You're not getting engaged by me, I just report you.

Last edited:
Seems like @WhatCanISay really struck a nerve in here. It's because what he's saying has a lot of truth to it.

And the back up accounts pop up.

Eric garner wasn't in a suit but he was stand up guy. Working hard to raise his kids. He sold loose cigs but that's not crack or weed.

So yeah maybe black men in suits don't get shot by cops but innocent/in harmful black men do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom