Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

Was bound to happen. 500K Pairs of the years most hyped jordan just was not enough.
500k was a lot for Jordan, even if they made a million this stuff would still happen and people would still miss out... :smh:

Was bound to happen. 500K Pairs of the years most hyped jordan just was not enough.
500k was a lot for Jordan, even if they made a million this stuff would still happen and people would still miss out... :smh:

That's only because people buy multiples to resell. They took about 30 minutes to completely sell out online which is pretty good when you have people buying random sizes just to resell.

How do I have multiple SN if that name is banned? I'm not truthgetsbusy. Simple as that. You can't rep or do anything with a banned name.. you guys are so thristy for scandal I swear.

Meth himself said it, it's called you IP address. You really think he's gonna make a mistake? Plus the PM you sent me yesterday....

So how am I repping myself with a banned account? And yes meth makes mistakes im not truth. You guys will believe anything.

Honestly I feel like I have no friends and life is full of selfish people. Everybody only cares about themselves. Beer/Liquor is always there for me errrr night tho.

What a loser.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now he saying meth lying. Son.................:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
What a loser.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now he saying meth lying. Son.................:rofl: :rofl:

not much to say after that. just make a new SN already....... again...... for the third time......... and then drink........... alone........ because you have no friends............. but beer/liquor

Last edited:
So people can't share a computer? That's not possible? My brother was on this site for years and he moved on. I'm not him but the Ip is the same. He moved out. And from what I read over the years he contributed a lot on here. He had his own TAY at one point. You can try to clown but he was a valuable member and put me on to this site. Fall back with your thrist.

So people can't share a computer? That's not possible? My brother was on this site for years and he moved on. I'm not him but the Ip is the same. He moved out. And from what I read over the years he contributed a lot on here. He had his own TAY at one point. You can try to clown but he was a valuable member and put me on to this site. Fall back with your thrist.

Who was he?

What's all the beef with you on here? Anyone?

TruthGetsBusy is your bro?

The plot Thickens.

No but really [COLOR=#red]Truth[/COLOR] at the end of the day you have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that you had before you woke up today. Your gonna have the same personal problems you had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So you can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but NT not accomplishing their goal. But you got to get back to the real world at some point.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm tired as hell right now from waking up early to cop the breds and to go to work. But this is getting pretty damn interesting

Back
Top Bottom