Anderson .PAAK - MALIBU VOL. ...the funk lives on.

Just listening to this "Yes Lawd!" EP for the first time, came straight to the music forum thinkin this thread would be bumping :lol:

Straight :smokin

Paak. did it again. Yes Lawd is fire.

HAN is 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

If you're in the Bay Area I highly recommend you check him out live next Saturday. Well worth the price of admission.

Last edited:
glad they added him to Camp Floggnaw :pimp:

Get Bigger is my favorite jawn on Yes Lawd!

Solid EP. Was vibin to Can't Stop then nearly spit out my drink at the end. Rick and Morty :lol:
[Video][/Video]

Bruhs... I finally saw him perform in San Francisco last night. Show was too lit.

Then when I thought it couldn't get any more lit, dude brings out TOO SHORT and he did Gettin' it and Blow The Whistle

DO NOT NOT GO TO AN ANDERSON .PAAK SHOW

Last edited:
Man.. that NxWorries album is something serious.. I feel like it's the 2nd coming of Dilla's Donuts as the tracks feel like interludes..

Then when you hear Sidepiece.. :smokin

Last edited:
Funny to see this thread right now. Jamming NxWorries right now and it gets colder and colder. Paak going to wind up having 2 albums in my top 10 after the year is up. Crazy because I wasn't feeling him at all when I first heard him on Compton.

Forgot to pop in here recently.

Really like NxWorries, I haven't been able to take it out of the rotation at all. I wasn't too familiar with Paak's stuff with Knxwledge so I didn't know what to expect but they make a great combo. "Suede" is too fire.

Strong co-sign on not rocking with him at all on Compton. I think that's the common feeling actually, but maybe that makes Malibu and NxWorries being so good even better :lol:

Just finally got to listen to Malibu from start to finish. Put it on while studying for finals. **** is too valid. Every song is smooth. :smokin

Yes Lawd > any R&B project this year. I been playing this nonstop. I like this more than Malibu.

Best One
What More Can I Say
Kutless
Suede
Sidepiece

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Only flaw is some of these joints are too short.

Last edited:
NxWorries is on Fallon tonight..

random thought: do you pronounce it "No Worries" or "N-X Worries"?

Back
Top Bottom