Andre Iguodala was robed in the 2006 dunk conest

It bottles the mind that the OP could get "Iguodala" right, than proceed to botch "robbed" and "contest."

As for the intended topic, yes, Iggy was reverse snuggied and I'm still trying to figure out why.

iguodala had that man, eff nate rob. lil dudes dunking belong in a circus, not winning sdcs
unless you talking tdub

Say word
7423507ceef8d3debd7c56525c353451f138666.jpg

This topic topic has never been discussed before, op thanks for creating such an innovative thread.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

It bottles the mind that the OP could get "Iguodala" right, than proceed to botch "robbed" and "contest."

As for the intended topic, yes, Iggy was reverse snuggied and I'm still trying to figure out why.

oh the irony
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

oh the irony
roll.gif

roll.gif

yes nate ROBED the CONEST

Definitely got robbed, Nate attempted the same dunk like 20 times and still got a high score.

Aburd

yea that was terrible nate definitely did not deserve to win iggy was creative and finished all his dunks

yup...

and i think gerald green got robbed that year he did the 'birthday cake' dunk as well

and dwight howard should have gotten more for that dunk he did where he put the sticker almost to the top of the backboard

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

yup...

and i think gerald green got robbed that year he did the 'birthday cake' dunk as well

and dwight howard should have gotten more for that dunk he did where he put the sticker almost to the top of the backboard

I think you're alone on that one my man.  Dwight's superman wasn't an actual dunk but the other three were sicker than anything Green did.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Wow "It bottles the mind?"

REALLY?

Is that how NT is rolling these days?

Thank you.
laugh.gif
The "OH THE IRONY" dude just KNEW he struck gold when he quoted me.
roll.gif

I don't know many people who actually watched Blades of Glory, but I know plenty of pleople who know about that mind-bottling line.

imbed for the lazy folks:

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

yup...

I think you're alone on that one my man.  Dwight's superman wasn't an actual dunk but the other three were sicker than anything Green did.

yea.. i might be thinking of the wrong year.. didn't realize that was the year dwight won..

but those dunks he had with the birthday cake.. and then the windmill from mccants off the ladder were sick

Back
Top Bottom