Andre Iguodala was robed in the 2006 dunk conest

I got so heated watching this. Iggy got robbed something serious. In fact, Nate really doesn't deserve either of his dunk crowns. Iggy was the best I've ever seen besides Vince. It's a shame they did him dirty like that. 
indifferent.gif

Intentional or not, this thread is hilarious.

robed
conest
aburd
imbed

roll.gif

But yeah, Iggy was burglarized. I've been saying it since then, and I said it that night. Nate had a million tries, and Iggy's dunk where Iverson bounced it off the back of the backboard while Andre ran from the baseline, starting behind the backboard... so disgusting.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Iggy was the best I've ever seen besides Vince. It's a shame they did him dirty like that. 
indifferent.gif

Ummm...ever heard of Jason Richardson?...Iggy's dunks were nice, but don't come close to what J-Rich did my friend.
can someone embed this for me?...I can't for some reason....

@ 2:57...
pimp.gif

lol Tra got got when he said "bottles" and didnt dare to explain himself, only after someone posted the link and then proceeds to say embed.

but this thread delivers the lulz

If he did dunk in a robe, and then threw that thing off on some James Brown steez, he would've won for sure.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

lol Tra got got when he said "bottles" and didnt dare to explain himself, only after someone posted the link and then proceeds to say embed.

but this thread delivers the lulz
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaching.  I didn't "dare" explain myself because I have a wife and a kid and don't have time to sit up on here every moment of the day like some folks.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

problem was andre used his best dunk in da second round......thats another factor.
exactly.Did yall just watch that Nate Robinson dunk thing on TNT just beforethe HORSE competition? They were saying pretty much the same *@@% ialways say. Call me in the minority but IMO Nate won this contest fairand square. I mean sure Igoudala had the best dunk in thecompetiotion... im not denying that that behind the backboard dunkwasnt
eek.gif
sick.gif
but he got a 50 for it... how is that unfair at all? What you want himto get a 100? 50 is max and thats what he got fair and square. But thedunk contest is about a series of dunks not just one, and sure Iggy hadthat best dunk and a few other ones that were aiiight and Nate's 14 trydunk was bad but other than that he had a good contest (+ there was norule at the time). Like Kenny Smith said in the documentary thing sureIggy was nice but he used all his good dunks in the beginning as Nateeven said himself he did the same dunk two or three times or some *@@%.That dunk in the playoffs was not original at all... Nates was MUCHbetter. How you gonna expect to repeat dunks and win? The dunk contestis a competition of a series of dunks not just one outstanding one.Nate one fair, quit *****ing.

Back
Top Bottom