Known ANNOYING POP UPS/AD WHILE BROWSING NT

I got it also on my phone yesterday while trying to visit NT

Someone else in another thread commented on it also.

Smart ***, it's a phone

i use smart iphone and mac all day

i don't have this problem

check my post count

smart stupid ***

so yea OP must have Android and Windows problems

Last edited:

check my post count

smart stupid ***

Because you click on a topic, doesn't mean you have to respond. It's obvious the OP has a phone. I said I got it on my phone. And no it's not just a windows or android thing.

You need to read more and do less typing, you make yourself look bad a lot.

I was on my iPhone on Safari

Damn was about to say guess its just a chrome bug. But nvm.

It doesnt happen continuously but maybe once or twice during a day, and its usually after i click a thread and its loading then right before it fonished loading it does the pop up crap

Last edited:
Sometimes when I have a bunch of tabs open, an add will start playin on the NT tab and I can't find it or shut it off, mad annoying.

I'm posting from iPhone right now.

I was on Mac and iPhone all day today.

Just sayin......

check my post count

smart stupid ***

Because you click on a topic, doesn't mean you have to respond. It's obvious the OP has a phone. I said I got it on my phone. And no it's not just a windows or android thing.

You need to read more and do less typing, you make yourself look bad a lot.

:lol:

I have a smart iPhone like Angry Audi, and I got the same message (using safari as the browser).

I've yet to encounter this myself, but we've reported this to the team at Wikia/Huddler for investigation.
Chrome sucks

Get an ad blocker
Understand that using an ad blocker is no better than pirating software.  You're stripping away the means we use to cover our operating expenses - not to mention our means of contributing to charity.

If everyone used ad blockers, we'd have no more NikeTalk, no more money for Equal Justice Initiative, Room to Read, One Love Foundation, American Indian College Fund, Doctors Without Borders, Children's Defense Fund, Harlem Children's Zone, Operation Smile, and any other organization we have supported or would support in the future.  

That, or we'd have to resort to more intrusive advertising to make ends meet.  Right now, we do NOT offer "sponsored editorial content" like other sites.  I don't want to change that policy.  I don't want to let advertisers cover the forums with "advertorials."  We don't want to place aggressive stuff that's designed to circumvent blockers, so we trust people to accept the relatively minimal, industry standard display advertising we do have as the "price" for the service and experience we all work so hard to provide.  

Pop ups, redirects, etc. are intensely annoying, and we work very hard to identify and remove rogue ads whenever they're reported.  

We'd much rather work with everyone to deliver the best free/ad-supported community we can than have people essentially fighting us to undermine our community's primary means of support.  

Back
Top Bottom