another AJ 1 release...UPDATE..2 new colors

Another highly anticipated Air Jordan scheduled to launch next month. This Air Jordan 1 Retro High comes with original AJ 1 9-hole design, and featuringinfrared patent leather on the upper. Get your cash ready or you will regret.

from Kixfiles

Jordan Brand has been launching out colorway after colorway of their coveted Air Jordan 1's. These colorways have been nothing short of amazing, and theykeep it coming with these Air Jordan 1's releasing in January and February of 2009. Coming in January, we will see a very different Blue Sapphirecolorway. The shoes feature a ripstop nylon upper while having an all white midsole. February will be a good month as well because on Valentine's day wewill see two more pairs of Jordan 1's. The first pair is composed of a black upper, and a black midsole. The only hint of color on this pair would be thered sockliner. The second pair uses the very famous Infrared colorway. The Blue Sapphire and Infrared colorway will retail at $105, while the black pair willretail at $115.

sick.gif

Leather only please.

My-T.

Never like the AJ 1 of ANY Kind.

You gotta have Caveman feet to endure that sort of discomfort.

I think I'd rather wear Chucks.. or Basterdized Air Force 1 AJ1s...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

roll.gif

As much as I love some of the 1's, I have not wore my Blk/Red 1's for almost 5-6 years.

I remember trying on the white and blue patent leather ones when they dropped and feeling like I owed my feet something for putting them through thatdiscomfort. The patent leather ruined these.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

funny-pictures-beaver-cant-hear-you.jpg

I don't have doubles of the strap joints, but on the heels of them just dropping, these seem pointless.

A waste of time & effort. Just drop the Black/Blue Hi straps and be done with it.

Btw...I thought I was the only one that felt that way about those Black/White/Red patent 1s. Walking the streets barefoot feels better.
smh.gif

HOLLA!!!

i kinda like them..gonna reserve judgement until i see them in person...but will probably pass..

Back
Top Bottom