Another Blizzard Coming ARRRRH!

On sunday i had to shovel my porch and driveways. I have a really LOOOONG driveway too. Real talk.
on Monday, i went to my dads work and shoveled 1/2 over there.
My dad owns a mechanic shop so theres a lot of room for cars to be parked outside.
now, dince its snowing again, i have to go back tomorrow and real talk, my back is hurting like hell.

smh.gif

Dev, stop coppin' them Hood N' rides,
laugh.gif
. Besides, as a former DeVille owner with the 4.6 Northstar engine, I wouldn't do it. TRUST me. Depending on what your pockets can do, I'd look at something foreign. And those DeVille's are known to have transmission problems. You will need that extended warranty. I still have the Haynes mechanic book if you get that DTS,
laugh.gif

Dev..Listen to O. The po po dont like ya'll riding in their old stuff either. Plus them joints are a bizzynatch to keep fixed bruh. You dont want them probs. Why you think most of them are going out of business? Cause they made quality stuff?

Im all for buying American.... just not Cars and Prostitutes bruh

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Dev..Listen to O. The po po dont like ya'll riding in their old stuff either. Plus them joints are a bizzynatch to keep fixed bruh. You dont want them probs. Why you think most of them are going out of business? Cause they made quality stuff?

Im all for buying American.... just not Cars and Prostitutes bruh

+@%@ em'

BPD ice grill me...

I'ma be like...

11w8t1c.gif

My uncle is a Mechanic...He pretty much told me the 'lac is not a wise choice 
frown.gif

And he's a chevy man..so he's reluctant to work on the vic if I get it...If he does it's only cuz we family 
laugh.gif

smh.gif

I seen a few state trooper vics with low miles for good price...
smokin.gif

Real rap tho, those 2 are just if I luck up...

I just need something decent to ride in

I'm just hoping everything works out as far as my tax refund 

Now if If I can score a 95' Caprice with the 9C1 package  
pimp.gif

devil.gif

nerd.gif

Bamma.. Ima see you pulled over on the side of the Highway. Not cuz the Man got you...

Cause that ****** went out on you... lol

Get your Carfax Report Young Buck.

yeah those are n mobiles. you CAN'T get the vic. hot boy car jo... assuming you're black of course

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I'm glad I missed the majority of the snow and even better I think my flight was one of the few that made it to BWI on Sunday. Now I hope this new snow doesn't derail my trip this weekend.
thats what im saying.....been stuck in DC yesterday and today for our companys "earnings call", all good though, nothing better than The Hay Adams Hotel....just need to get to Dulles by 3PM tomorrow and I'll be good!!

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

I've been working since friday
smh.gif

12+ hour shifts..

Double time on sunday

and will be doing 12 shifts the rest of the week
Check will be OBESE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I'm exhausted 
ohwell.gif
getting paid that extra $$$
pimp.gif

me being salary
frown.gif

ge it in.......

I remember working the last blizard..I was in HS and it was my first time working a 14 hour shift.

I was beat....but when I saw that "CASH" no taxes..... i was like
eek.gif

Word of advice...don't wear timbs...the salt eats right through them...
laugh.gif

Ive been at this job 7 year homie..

Trust I know the full capabilities of salt 

And I still have to pay taxes on my OT money 
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

Ethier way I'm either tryin cop this

ford_pi.jpg

or this

00deville.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im 80% sure I'm getting cop the Vic tho...
smokin.gif

And I'm murder it out...With red leather 
glasses.gif

seen some going for the low 
nerd.gif

I was jus lookin out.....I had to learn the hard way.....

Today is no joke...kinda stings when that wind hits your face.....streets is ugly...Snow on top of ice....

The wind outside makes it look a lot worse! I hope they cancel my classes for tomorrow also!!! lol

Some people I work with actually went to work today. I hope they plan on sleeping there tonight.   
smh.gif

I'm in Alexandria, off of Glebe Rd, and its about a foot of snow on top of what we already got.

If your out in this, good luck to you.......

That wind is something serious! looked out my window and literally couldn't see ##%+! 
laugh.gif

YungSatellite, Jus my 2 cents but I own a Lac with a NorthStar (Seville), and despite what a lot of people say I think its a damn good engine (if properly maintained), So it really all depends on the previous owner..I put hella miles on mine (its over 180k now) and other than normal maintenance the only thing I've had to replace is the Radiator..

My brother had a 01' Vic that gave him alot of problems, mainly transmission, but then again he doesn't take care of his cars like I do..

I just made a Lac' purchase my damn self this week but I went old school, 85 Eldorado, (not my pic but same year/color)
11329307-640.jpg

For me, it was the best decision I could have made, Got it for the low, I got historic tags so I only have to pay for registration 1 time, no inspection required, and insurance is dumb cheap...
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
Soon as this snow cleans up I can start to nitpick at the small things it needs...Anyone know a spot that does headliners?[/color]

JahsonDC

I was appreciate the look out homie..

Pat..

Word..

##%+%% think I'm goin into this all willy nilly $**#..
smh.gif

I've done my research a long $## time ago..

Only reason I'm not getting the lac is because of cost

"No matter how good of a deal you got,remember it still was a $50k car"- my uncle

And statetrooper vics are well well maintained..

All highway miles
pimp.gif

##%+%% just cop em and be doggin' em like crazy..

I'm tempted to just put a down payment on a vehicle..

But I don't wanna deal with a car note and full coverage insurance..
smh.gif

Pat.. I agree.. if you get a Lac with low miles and its one previous owner.. preferrably Old person you can get a good ride. But most youngins who have the Vics and Lacs aint takin it easy on their rides. Surely you can attest to that. I wouldn't buy one used with a crap load of miles on it ever.

This storms crazy man. Totals up to 55 inches this winter and still coming down. SMH

Pat, you went from a 4.6 backwards to the predecessor of that garbage aluminum engine, the 4.1????? Now, I had a 84 Slantback Eldorado Barritz with the Eblows on it when I had my 99 DeVille. Sad thing is, the 4.1 was in better shape because the previous owner kept that car in mint condition. Leather/vinyl was brand new condition. Cadillac cars were made to be bought new. Damn They look great, but they never hold up. I'm with Rock on this one.

Dev, damn all that posturing. I'm sure you did research, but I'm going to tell you any damn way: Buy Japanese. You're Welcome. If you must buy American, buy a truck. Preferably a Chevy. But, F-150's and Dodge 1500's aren't bad either.

Crazy thing is I was thinking of getting a truck also..

Get my hustle on with it..

I rode with my %#@%# Blade Brown in his F150...

Good Lord that truck is COLD...

smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I have no problem with japanese..

Pat, you went from a 4.6 backwards to the predecessor of that garbage aluminum engine, the 4.1????? Now, I had a 84 Slantback Eldorado Barritz with the Eblows on it when I had my 99 DeVille. Sad thing is, the 4.1 was in better shape because the previous owner kept that car in mint condition. Leather/vinyl was brand new condition. Cadillac cars were made to be bought new. Damn They look great, but they never hold up. I'm with Rock on this one.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
laugh.gif
I still have the Seville, I bought the Eldo as a weekend car to break out every now and then. .

I agree with you tho, I've heard all the horror stories about the HT4100, and frankly I didn't buy the car for performance (I know its underpowered), I bought it because I like the body style and its more of a nostalgic thing for me. It does have the touring suspension tho. It only has 44k Original miles and has been garage kept since new. Paint/Leather/Vinyl are all in mint condition. I bought it from an older guy deep in VA. Dude I bought it from had all the reciepts for maintance since it was new, the original owners manual mint, window sticker, and even the original unused Gold-Keys [/color]
eek.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Trust if I had my paper real correct I would get a new CTS-V, or maybe even a new Camaro SS, but right now I got that old school caddy money so thats what I'm coppin [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Hopefully mine won't blow up..[/color]

Back
Top Bottom